Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drinking and Driving or Texting and Driving ?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Which one is the Worst , i don't do either but personally i think texting while driving is far more Dangerous !! many times iv'e been behind a car that is all over the road and when you look at the driver he or she is Texting :x

Re: Drinking and Driving or Texting and Driving ?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Both are shocking acts of ignorance and stupidity!

The stuff I've seen from the seat of a lorry is quite unbelievable seriously!

We've all been guilty of looking at a screen of a phone whilst behind the wheel, but if your actions lead to a fatality or serious injury, the consequences will be suffered for the rest off your life....

Be safe, when your driving a car or anything else for that matter, Drive the vehicle without distraction! :ayatollah:

Re: Drinking and Driving or Texting and Driving ?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Merlin wrote:Both are shocking acts of ignorance and stupidity!

The stuff I've seen from the seat of a lorry is quite unbelievable seriously!

We've all been guilty of looking at a screen of a phone whilst behind the wheel, but if your actions lead to a fatality or serious injury, the consequences will be suffered for the rest off your life....

Be safe, when your driving a car or anything else for that matter, Drive the vehicle without distraction! :ayatollah:

Totally agree , but im sure texting while driving is more dangerous . texting while driving is rife these days and the law should clamp down on it . there has never been a TV advert warning of the dangers of it ?