Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

summer GAG

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 pm

With the summer months being upon us I tend to go commando rather a lot, leaving my testes free to swish about in my shorts leaving them fresher reducing the need for knacker laquer and the temptation to whip em out an air them in inappropriate places.

In the driving position, legs semi parted you have to raise either one or both cheeks to aid successful farting. Am currently suffering from tendonstis so with little strength in my left arm and thorough agony if weight placed on it, vehicular buffing is more of a chore than a pleasure and am ashamed to admit I haven't been placing a lot of effort into it.

Yesterday, whilst in the car with my nipper, she recognised the signs of an imminent stench from daddies mud button, the clenched face, the effort of the squeeze and the audible and joyous rapture emitting from my Olympic standard anus saw her reaching for the car window, with the squeal, "no daddy no"

Nothing, no scent, no marsh cloud, no convulsions from my daughter. She even commented that usually such a loud one stinks and the look of relief on her face almost disappointed me.

About four or five minutes later I had to reach over to the glove box to get some change for the toll road. It was then that a new and strange phenomenon occurred. As I moved, my scrotum moved, and along with it a bubble of vapour in trump form flew up the side of my sack and out into free space, encased within the bubble was a smell that would fell the largest of creatures. My nipper, not being a large creature turned a different colour and reached for the window screaming at the stealth and unfairness of the delivery.

I began to explain that I hadn't trumped but the trump had become trapped in the moist but perfectly sealed area under my biffin's bridge, allowing me to inadvertently hold and retain a trump outside of the body. I soon realised this was lost on her and perhaps wasn't what she wanted to hear.

This got me thinking last night that I must have created an airtight seal with my ball sack, today am going to write to NASA to suggest that airlocks, space helmets and space shuttles are insulated with scrotums.

Has anyone else found an alternate use for a scrotum or found a new means of trump delivery to an unsuspecting audience? CCFC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: