Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jon parkin - hat-trick

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Jon parkin scores a hat-trick for fleetwood today, one off his belley the other off his bum and the third off his bingo wing, guess he found his level while we are still paying him 2k per week . :o

Re: Jon parkin - hat-trick

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Jon parkin scores a hat-trick for fleetwood today, one off his belley the other off his bum and the third off his bingo wing, guess he found his level while we are still paying him 2k per week . :o

We should never have let him go and I find threads like this insulting to his talents. iv'e always said he was wasted on the sidelines for us and he's a superb player, the plastics didn't give him a chance in fairness. Malky loves hoof ball, Parkin is a pro at Hoofball, shame because it seems like a match made in heaven.

:old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 pm

The beast wasn't given a chance he's proved that he can do a job in the championship before but for some reason never got a look in

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm a big fan of Jon Parkin but he's simply not good enough for the Championship.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Parks player.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

if i had a pound for every player down the city not given his chance/ i wouldnt be here now talking to you wankers :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Never rated him over weight and couldnt move about the pitch. Probably a nice bloke but if we were serious about getting promoted we needed better than him

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Scored more for them in one game, than what he scored in his career at cardiff :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Jon parkin scores a hat-trick for fleetwood today, one off his belley the other off his bum and the third off his bingo wing, guess he found his level while we are still paying him 2k per week . :o

We should never have let him go and I find threads like this insulting to his talents. iv'e always said he was wasted on the sidelines for us and he's a superb player, the plastics didn't give him a chance in fairness. Malky loves hoof ball, Parkin is a pro at Hoofball, shame because it seems like a match made in heaven.

The way we played against wolves were would he have fitted in (on the bench not good enough for the championship) also time for earnshaw to move on ( love you earnie )

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Good for him. Good to see him do well.
The worst thing he done was actually catch us out with his goal vs Norwich and we actually thought he could do something. :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Much better than gestede.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm

maccydee wrote:Much better than gestede.

I've seen sunday league players better than rudy let alone parkin better than him :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 am

Definately found his level now - Div 2 suits him well - more life in a tramps vest! :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 am

I think he could do a job as a targetman, as others said I think he wasn't given the rub of the green but maybe we thought he was on to much of a wage. i don't know.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

no way was he good enough for this level... where he is now is def right for him.. or on t.v. in man v food! ;)

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 am

People saying he's not good enough at this level, he played for Preston at this level and scored goals. He's a big target man, yes hes overweight but he threw himself about and got stuck in. He played 11 times for city in nearly 2 years.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 am

Ponty86 wrote:People saying he's not good enough at this level, he played for Preston at this level and scored goals. He's a big target man, yes hes overweight but he threw himself about and got stuck in. He played 11 times for city in nearly 2 years.

He WAS good as this level, not anymore.