Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some people amaze me.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:38 pm

it never fails to amaze me the number of city fans who come on here feeling sorry for clubs like portsmouth, rangers etc.hello,the afore mentioned have gone bust on the back of years and years of success.sorry people the only fans i will ever feel sorry for the are the loyal cardiff city fans who for year after year followed the club all over the country without realising their dream of watching top flight football,and have now sadly died .

Re: some people amaze me.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:43 pm

skiprat wrote:it never fails to amaze me the number of city fans who come on here feeling sorry for clubs like portsmouth, rangers etc.hello,the afore mentioned have gone bust on the back of years and years of success.sorry people the only fans i will ever feel sorry for the are the loyal cardiff city fans who for year after year followed the club all over the country without realising their dream of watching top flight football,and have now sadly died .

My late father, would have loved to have seen City in the top flight, or indeed the two cup finals we were in. :(

RIP dad.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I don't! Fuk em I say. No one would give a fuk about us if we were in there situation. In fact they would probably love to see us go bust.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:48 pm

god bless him and all the other city fans who have missed out .hopefully this will be our year.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:54 pm

SBF1 wrote:
skiprat wrote:it never fails to amaze me the number of city fans who come on here feeling sorry for clubs like portsmouth, rangers etc.hello,the afore mentioned have gone bust on the back of years and years of success.sorry people the only fans i will ever feel sorry for the are the loyal cardiff city fans who for year after year followed the club all over the country without realising their dream of watching top flight football,and have now sadly died .

My late father, would have loved to have seen City in the top flight, or indeed the two cup finals we were in. :(

RIP dad.

My dad was slightly more fortunate as he did see us in the top flight, but he also never saw our cup finals.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:I don't! Fuk em I say. No one would give a fuk about us if we were in there situation. In fact they would probably love to see us go bust.

My guess is far more people loved to see Rangers go bust than people wanting us to go bust. Never understood this "Everyone hates us" "The worlds against us" mentality that many Bluebirds have, its pathetic.

:old: