Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

blake

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm

for me yesterday darcy had a really good soild game, shame that he had to leave so he could play more and at centre back, wished he had a chance more often when he was here, soild game yday darcy :ayatollah: but few your back passes still give me a little heartattack :lol:

Re: blake

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Gutted when he left us, but his lifestyle hindered his progress at city, shame as utility players who can hold their own are hiatus to come by. Once again can be proud of his performance against a high class attacking line just like he did against England. Agree with the passing though! If he got a run at centre back for us I believe he could have made the position his own, a position at which I still think we need a loan signing.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:10 pm

I can remember him standing his ground against Lukaku (a 6ft.3 tank) yesterday and thinking to myself 'How on Earth did we sell him for just £350k?'

He was great for City when he did play, and I honestly think he could do a job for a lower PL team. Best of luck to him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Jollffe wrote:I can remember him standing his ground against Lukaku (a 6ft.3 tank) yesterday and thinking to myself 'How on Earth did we sell him for just £350k?'

He was great for City when he did play, and I honestly think he could do a job for a lower PL team. Best of luck to him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought he was great last night. Agree that he could play for a lower Prem club at least.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 pm

The commentators on Sky blamed him for their first goal last night, but you ain't going to win every header in a game and IMO, Coleman got it wrong, for not having any defenders on the posts from corners!