Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lessons

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 am

Well what did we learn after last nights debacle against Belgium...................there are a number of things we knew already,Colman is not the manager that will ever get Wales to a major final,his tactical awareness was new and shiny when we lived in a time of Neanderthals bashing their unfortunate female victims over the head and dragging them by their hair to a cave for nooky (bring back any memories Droopy?)but now time as moved on and Colman's ability's as a manager is about as much use as an abacus in this world of high tech computers,we know that your never going to win anything with just a team of workhorses,something that even Mackay has learnt, we need a national team made up of more than two world class players to succeed,yes i know Wales is a small country,but Belgium is not that much bigger,now i can see the skies growing darker,and i have this irresistible urge to cross myself,for im about to type a word that will surely condemn me to a life time of Damnation and purgatory,or to put it another way,to wake up and find im living next door to Droopy(is that a name of a song?)i digress,the word im about to type is, God forgive me.....rugby,now even to the bone heads on here,yes we do have a few,our National rugby team will have in their ranks at least 10 players who you would describe as being world class,and that is a (oh god im about to type another word that will surely bring Lucifer to my door tonight) a conservative estimate,yes i know i have typed a word that is forbidden,and will no doubt upset the Welsh Nationalists and other left wing loons on this board,but hey ho thats nothing new for angelis49,now something does not add up to me,why have we a conveyor belt for turning out world class rugby players and nothing equivalent when it comes to Football???..................to end where i started,what lessons have we learnt..i suspect none