Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh fans.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 am

are shit. end of story, i went down yesterday, expecting ATLEAST 20,000, walking round the stadium it was quite busy, early so i was happy, got to kick off, i was shocked. if we didnt have that band up the top of canton, would have been so poor, so for the people who complain about the band, shutup otherwise it would have just been belgium in the stadium last night :lol:

oh and when they scored there second, i couldnt believe my eyes how many left, was shocking!! it was like we just made a massive mistake or something, firstly it wasnt even a freekick, and it was a good strike, so uh.

The players play for 90 minutes so we stay for 90 minutes!! :ayatollah:

Re: Welsh fans.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 am

No, The FAW are shit for being complete arse holes who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm

ryanbluebird1 wrote:are shit. end of story, i went down yesterday, expecting ATLEAST 20,000, walking round the stadium it was quite busy, early so i was happy, got to kick off, i was shocked. if we didnt have that band up the top of canton, would have been so poor, so for the people who complain about the band, shutup otherwise it would have just been belgium in the stadium last night :lol:

oh and when they scored there second, i couldnt believe my eyes how many left, was shocking!! it was like we just made a massive mistake or something, firstly it wasnt even a freekick, and it was a good strike, so uh.

The players play for 90 minutes so we stay for 90 minutes!! :ayatollah:

Thought there must have been a fire drill at 80 mins !!!!!!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

They did make a mistake.......................They made Coleman our manager :cry:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:34 pm

We get over 70thousand when we play england yet struggle to get 15odd thousand yesterday!! At least the rugby fans turn out no matter who we play or who ever we got in charge! And them kunts pay 60pound a ticket ffs. We should be playing our international football games at the mill stad in front of atleast 50thousand fans. The welsh fa are an embarrassment. Bunch of useless fukin morons who need to be fuked off and replaced.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Atmosphere was on par with what it's like other Saturday for the Bluebirds. Shame, I remember the Arms Park days, brilliant atmosphere for Wales.

:old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:50 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:We get over 70thousand when we play england yet struggle to get 15odd thousand yesterday!! At least the rugby fans turn out no matter who we play or who ever we got in charge! And them kunts pay 60pound a ticket ffs. We should be playing our international football games at the mill stad in front of atleast 50thousand fans. The welsh fa are an embarrassment. Bunch of useless fukin morons who need to be fuked off and replaced.

The egg fans go to games because it's a day out. Don't kid yourself.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Nothing and i mean nothing can compare to the atmosphere of the Wales V Scotland game i think 86 the night Jock Stein died. Second way behind was at the National Stadium against Germany. Now it is Shite with a capital S

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:We get over 70thousand when we play england yet struggle to get 15odd thousand yesterday!! At least the rugby fans turn out no matter who we play or who ever we got in charge! And them kunts pay 60pound a ticket ffs. We should be playing our international football games at the mill stad in front of atleast 50thousand fans. The welsh fa are an embarrassment. Bunch of useless fukin morons who need to be fuked off and replaced.

Makes no difference pal! They still turn up and they still make an atmosphere that is second to none. We can play it down as much as we like, but the simple fact is, the welsh rugby international fans make a great atmosphere and put the welsh international football fans to shame. The wru get it right everytime where as the welsh fa are incompetent and haven't got a clue. The welsh rugby players show passion and show pride in wearing the welsh shirt! The welsh football players show fukall but a sulky spoilt pratt attitude. Pains me to say it but the welsh football setup is an embarrassment

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Makes no difference pal! They still turn up and they still make an atmosphere that is second to none. We can play it down as much as we like, but the simple fact is, the welsh rugby international fans make a great atmosphere and put the welsh international football fans to shame. The wru get it right everytime where as the welsh fa are incompetent and haven't got a clue. The welsh rugby players show passion and show pride in wearing the welsh shirt! The welsh football players show fukall but a sulky spoilt pratt attitude. Pains me to say it but the welsh football setup is an embarrassment

The egg is forced down everyone's throats.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Atmosphere was on par with what it's like other Saturday for the Bluebirds. Shame, I remember the Arms Park days, brilliant atmosphere for Wales.

:old:

Good times that, behind the goal upper stand thousands up there belting out songs sitting where you wanted awesome days