Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great Victory For England

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 am

5-0 , bet you all really proud back at home !

Re: Great Victory For England

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Yes, it was. I went to the Wales game, and saw the England result when I got home. Can't do much better that win 5-0 away. Other than against Wales, I always want England to win. Sorry if that's the wrong response :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Victory, yes. Great?? Considering world rankings, no. :D

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Yes, it was. I went to the Wales game, and saw the England result when I got home. Can't do much better that win 5-0 away. Other than against Wales, I always want England to win. Sorry if that's the wrong response :ayatollah:

well said.i always hope the british teams do well.i was pleased with 5.o away.i like the way roy has toned down the hype.just hope he doesn,t put rooney straight back in if the team are doing well without him.saw bits of your game on ssn.free kick for 2nd goal looked iffy.stupid sending off though.no need for the challange.with 11 on the pitch you stood a chance.good luck for the serbia game

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm

jtc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Yes, it was. I went to the Wales game, and saw the England result when I got home. Can't do much better that win 5-0 away. Other than against Wales, I always want England to win. Sorry if that's the wrong response :ayatollah:

well said.i always hope the british teams do well.i was pleased with 5.o away.i like the way roy has toned down the hype.just hope he doesn,t put rooney straight back in if the team are doing well without him.saw bits of your game on ssn.free kick for 2nd goal looked iffy.stupid sending off though.no need for the challange.with 11 on the pitch you stood a chance.good luck for the serbia game

Want England to get beat at everything.

Countries local rivalry and all that sorry. :D

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 pm

SBF1 wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol: .you,ll have to keep wanting then mate as it don,t happen that often.put your money on a penalty shoot out defeat in the quarters of any major tournement.nailed on these days :lol: i.ll still wish you well anyway for tuesday night.just catching the end of your game from last night.terrible descion for free kick .2nd goal came from it.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 pm

jtc wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol: .you,ll have to keep wanting then mate as it don,t happen that often.put your money on a penalty shoot out defeat in the quarters of any major tournement.nailed on these days :lol: i.ll still wish you well anyway for tuesday night.just catching the end of your game from last night.terrible descion for free kick .2nd goal came from it.

I'll keep waiting as you usually get sent packing in the last few rounds. ;)
Still like England to lose at anything though. Much the same with the jacks I suppose. It's a rivalry thing. The Jocks, and Irish like seeing the English lose too. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 pm

SBF1 wrote:
jtc wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
jtc wrote:

I'll keep waiting as you usually get sent packing in the last few rounds. ;)
Still like England to lose at anything though. Much the same with the jacks I suppose. It's a rivalry thing. The Jocks, and Irish like seeing the English lose too. :ayatollah:

quarter finals ,penalty shoot out defeat.lump on...lots of jocks are ok with the english.well the red white and blue ones. ;)