Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ben Turner --where are you

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Ben wouldnt have made that stupid tackle and would have calmed the defence

Cmon Ben --your never gonna play for England so make your Grandparents proud and pull on that Red Shirt

Your Real Country needs you

Re: Ben Turner --where are you

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:00 am

Respect his choice.
He as born in England.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 am

f**k him hes not Welsh

rather be shit and welsh than average and no identity

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:12 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:f**k him hes not Welsh

Here here Polo.

I have the utmost respect for Turner for turning us down because he's a proud Englishman and he knows he won't give his all for Wales. 11 of the 22 in tonights squad are English and by f**k it shows in the team. I do not hate English people, I just think that the Welsh FA need a rethink.

:old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:13 am

I have respect for Turner its an insut to him saying come to Waes and you be guarnteed a starting space. Its an insult to all English born players for us accepting to play for a lower ranked team.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Here here Polo.

I have the utmost respect for Turner for turning us down because he's a proud Englishman and he knows he won't give his all for Wales. 11 of the 22 in tonights squad are English and by f**k it shows in the team. I do not hate English people, I just think that the Welsh FA need a rethink.

Totally agree Mr.D

This isnt southern hemisphere rugby or "whites only" cricket. :old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Here here Polo.

i agree with both of you.i think it should only go back as far as the parents not grandparents.by the way i wasn,t foaming at the mouth about having a foriegn manager as to me it,s not as important.tbh i would prefer a englishman though and i,m glad we have one now.some of the non english/brits playing cricket for england over the years has been farcical.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:10 pm

We have had over 100 players born outside of Wales play for us and had a few in the squad last night Why is it such and issue if they are qualified for us

Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:14 pm

We have had over 100 players born outside of Wales play for us and had a few in the squad last night Why is it such and issue if they are qualified for us

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:We have had over 100 players born outside of Wales play for us and had a few in the squad last night Why is it such and issue if they are qualified for us

It is not an issue that they are born outside of Wales at all, look at Earnie but I draw the line at players who have only set foot in Wales to play for us and qualify via an Welsh grandparent who probably couldn't get out of here quick enough.