Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terrible decision tonight that spoilt the whole night

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm

UEFA rules say 'no alcohol served in stadium bars' :evil:

On a serious note, will have to see replay on Collins challenge before making my mind up, thought Darcy played well and can hold his head up, Matthews decent on the wrong side Belgium fans were impressive, fun and respectful to Gary Speed. Thought the back of the Canton was banging. Love the Barry Horns!

We can nick a win in serbia, but how do we get goals when we got no decent strikers? Do a Spain? 4-6-0 :D

Re: Terrible decision tonight that spoilt the whole night

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:UEFA rules say 'no alcohol served in stadium bars' :evil:

On a serious note, will have to see replay on Collins challenge before making my mind up, thought Darcy played well and can hold his head up, Matthews decent on the wrong side Belgium fans were impressive, fun and respectful to Gary Speed. Thought the back of the Canton was banging. Love the Barry Horns!

We can nick a win in serbia, but how do we get goals when we got no decent strikers? Do a Spain? 4-6-0 :D

Love your positivity but how can we nick a win?

Nothing upfront

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:UEFA rules say 'no alcohol served in stadium bars' :evil:

Love your positivity but how can we nick a win?

Nothing upfront

When we've got a full squad to choose from the only thing we're really missing is a top striker. Morison is doing a decent job at present, but when he's unavailable/not playing, the back-up isn't there.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:37 am

I thought it wasn't a red card untill I saw the replay, he does appear to lunge in with studs showing, from that point on the game was lost, we could not compete with their passing game being down to ten men, it was all to depressingly familiar, and brought back memories of previous campaign.
Don't want to be negative but it could all be over by the third game.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 am

We do not have the players for it, its that simple we go with bit part team players for there clubs in some games plus championship players but we have no other options to pick from so we will never achieve anything untill we get another 7-8 bales and bellamys come through but that is not going to happen in my lifetime. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:23 am

We havnt got the right manager to win Coleman is f*cking useless

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 am

Never left a match early before, but was so pissed off last night I left just after half- time. :(

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

nobber wrote:Never left a match early before, but was so pissed off last night I left just after half- time. :(

Why? :?