Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

International Football

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Lets be honest its dead.

People whinge about this country supporting the rugby and not the football but in the egg, country means everything.

Lets be honest here.the % who prefer City over Wales has got to be high 90s whereas imo complete opposite egg national team to club sides.

The Eggs has 4 good days a year..We quadruple that so why be so paranoid?

F.uck em!!!!

Re: International Football

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Lets be honest its dead.

People whinge about this country supporting the rugby and not the football but in the egg, country means everything.

Lets be honest here.the % who prefer City over Wales has got to be high 90s whereas imo complete opposite egg national team to club sides.

F.uck em!!!!

At the end of the day, when internationals come into town for the Rugby, there's something to do, the Welsh rugby team are entertaining, I'm not even a rugby fan but there's a good atmosphere when a Welsh Rugby international is on, when a Welsh football international is on most of the people are frustrated because they don't watch their club side for a week, WRU appointed a foreign coach, they didn't care they weren't being lead out by a Welshman or that, they accept it, we should have taken the same approach, lost so much interest in internationals nowadays, Speedo made me want to go to games simply because you know you'd see a motivated team, now Coleman is in charge the crowds will be the lowest of the lows, thank f**k we have City to watch, cos you get fucked over time and time again by City yet still go back

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Yep, only about 15/20 countries are interested in rugby anyway.
The whole world plays football! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

yes i agree. Its just a sport thing.

Football is all about win losr or draw at all costs.

The egg is all about the day out first, result 2nd imo.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Lets be honest its dead.

F.uck em!!!!

At the end of the day, when internationals come into town for the Rugby, there's something to do, the Welsh rugby team are entertaining, I'm not even a rugby fan but there's a good atmosphere when a Welsh Rugby international is on, when a Welsh football international is on most of the people are frustrated because they don't watch their club side for a week, WRU appointed a foreign coach, they didn't care they weren't being lead out by a Welshman or that, they accept it, we should have taken the same approach, lost so much interest in internationals nowadays, Speedo made me want to go to games simply because you know you'd see a motivated team, now Coleman is in charge the crowds will be the lowest of the lows, thank f**k we have City to watch, cos you get fucked over time and time again by City yet still go back

Do you mean attendance? Because it was a pretty good crowd there tonight; the best we've had for a while. I know Belgium brought a fair amount with them, but it was still a good turnout from the Wales fans.