Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Aircraft Engineer

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

if you get to an interview stage then it's a lottery . my only advice is not just to seek employment in electrical engineering but also mechanical engineering . After almost 30 years in the game make yourself multi skilled as much as you can

it's all about luck unless you know someone in there !

on another note i seem to remember you mentioned Ivor is your uncle or grampy or something the legendary baseball player i think . send him my regards

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:if you get to an interview stage then it's a lottery . my only advice is not just to seek employment in electrical engineering but also mechanical engineering . After almost 30 years in the game make yourself multi skilled as much as you can

it's all about luck unless you know someone in there !

on another note i seem to remember you mentioned Ivor is your uncle or grampy or something the legendary baseball player i think . send him my regards

cheers mate and aha hes my grampy and will do mate mozz is it? :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 pm

your grampy then i knew they was some connection

Ivor was involved and played in the best baseball team i have ever witnessed . All the llanrumney side in the 70;s early 80's were unstoppable .

you should feel honoured and proud to be Ivor's grampy not just a great baseball player but a genuine nice person too :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:your grampy then i knew they was some connection

Ivor was involved and played in the best baseball team i have ever witnessed . All the llanrumney side in the 70;s early 80's were unstoppable .

you should feel honoured and proud to be Ivor's grampy not just a great baseball player but a genuine nice person too :ayatollah:

he was amazing was still having a crack 2-3 years ago now but hes gave it all up for good now! very nice genuine man cant fault him on his 12 or 13 wales caps :ayatollah: