Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonights Attendance (Jonathon Ford Resign Now)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Never in a month of Sundays were there 20,000 there tonight. 14-15000 I reckon.

And what did we here from Jonathan Ford earlier?

'All but a few seats remain unsold'.

Why lie? You made people think it was more or less sold out, anyone thinking of going last minute or thinking of
going this afternoon would not have bothered after you said it was more or less sold out.

You are a shambles and have set us back years on and off the pitch

Regards.
MFTHWL

Re: Tonights Attendance (Jonathon Ford Resign Now)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 pm

And what of the 4000 belgians? Didnt look anywhere near that on highlights. More spin than the tories the welsh f.a.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:And what of the 4000 belgians? Didnt look anywhere near that on highlights. More spin than the tories the welsh f.a.

Your right mate, never 4000 Belgians, 2500-3 at a push.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Definitely not 20,000 there tonight, you could count the amount of people in the Family Stand on your hand

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:24 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Never in a month of Sundays were there 20,000 there tonight. 14-15000 I reckon.

Why lie? You made people think it was more or less sold out, anyone thinking of going last minute or thinking of
going this afternoon would not have bothered after you said it was more or less sold out.

Regards.
MFTHWL

exactly my thoughts :evil: :evil:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Never in a month of Sundays were there 20,000 there tonight. 14-15000 I reckon.

Regards.
MFTHWL

exactly my thoughts :evil: :evil:

I sat in work this morning mate and thought you know what f**k it, whatever I think of Coleman get down
there and support the boys, I was aware they had already sold 20,000 tickets by Wednesday (Bullshit) and thought Id drive
down straight from work, meet some mates and get a ticket.

Then I read on BBC that Jonathan Ford has said that 'all but a few tickets remained unsold'.

With no chance of getting out of work and in meeting all day I thought never mind, your own fault, they sold it out, fair play
I shouldn't have left it late and came home to watch it.

Truly shocked to see how empty it was.

What a mess :roll:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 pm

The Welsh fa have always been, and always will be an absolute wreck of an organisation.

Got about 56 members to make such irrelevant decisions.

The sooner they all die the better.

As for Jonathan Ford. Only employed to try and say the Welsh FA are not homophobic.

Might as well have Jonathan Edwards on board.