Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Belgium didnt look that good

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

If we had a full strength side out we could beat them.. Not Coleman's fault tonight
Its not over yet i think wales at full strength can do well in this group :ayatollah:

Re: Belgium didnt look that good

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

jinks-rct wrote:If we had a full strength side out we could beat them.. Not Coleman's fault tonight
Its not over yet i think wales at full strength can do well in this group :ayatollah:

wasnt that impressed with them, a full strength wales side and 11v11 we could have given them a game..

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

They looked like they had another gear.

After that loss and our injury list serbia away is a nightmare

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:They looked like they had another gear.

agreed, its not going to be easy, id be really happy if we came away with a score draw.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

agreed, its not going to be easy, id be really happy if we came away with a score draw.

We will need to score for sure but wheres it coming from?

We got nothing up top

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Never do anything with Coleman at the helm !

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

We will need to score for sure but wheres it coming from?

We got nothing up top

i can only really see it coming from a set piece. free kick or corner. wouldnt even fancy a penalty if ramsey is the taker! ;)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:Never do anything with Coleman at the helm !

He hasn't had a great run has he :(

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

has he with any club?

couldnt really do a lot tonight mind..

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:56 pm

In fairness to Coleman he was very diplomatic in the interview, praised the great effort made by the players this evening and wasn't too critical of that absolute bent prick of a ref.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:In fairness to Coleman he was very diplomatic in the interview, praised the great effort made by the players this evening and wasn't too critical of that absolute bent prick of a ref.

in fairness to him we played ok lot better than most people expected, and if wasnt for bent ref could have got a point which would have been great considering injuries! :ayatollah:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:00 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

has he with any club?

The thing is Speed with the same players made us look like a good footballing side, ok a few were missing from tonights game but that also happened under Gary Speed, Coleman has failed everywhere he has gone.

Poor appointment, you could see these past results coming before a ball was kicked.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

has he with any club?

The thing is Speed with the same players made us look like a good footballing side, ok a few were missing from tonights game but that also happened under Gary Speed, Coleman has failed everywhere he has gone.

Poor appointment, you could see these past results coming before a ball was kicked.

i totally agree mate, i wasnt happy at all with the appointment, i really feel we should have put raymond Verheijen in charge personally..

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Ched Evans is well known for his attacking prowess, call him up :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:In fairness to Coleman he was very diplomatic in the interview, praised the great effort made by the players this evening and wasn't too critical of that absolute bent prick of a ref.

in fairness to him we played ok lot better than most people expected, and if wasnt for bent ref could have got a point which would have been great considering injuries! :ayatollah:

Agree with that Pembs, after the sending off of Collins he had to reorganise an already depleted team and we were doing fine until the ref started f*cking about. why didn't the meatball eating tw*t give something when Kompany blatantly pushed over Church? Probably not a pen but a definite free kick. As for the free kick from which Belgium scored a good goal, the Belgian guy kicked floor and fell over, if the prick was consistent he'd have red carded the pitch.

I didn't think that Coleman was the man for the job but I'm slowly coming around, the players gave their all tonight which shows they have some respect for the guy, remember how they often couldn't be bothered under Toshack?

I'm off to Belgrade on Sunday so hopefully a point at least although Coleman may be asking around some of the lads if they've brought their boots :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Ched Evans is well known for his attacking prowess, call him up :ayatollah:

Except hes rotting in the cells. f**k the rapist prick

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Ched Evans is well known for his attacking prowess, call him up :ayatollah:

exactly. Couldnt care if he was as good as Messi the rapist beast.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Hes not that f*cking good anyway. Couldnt hack it at the Championship let alone at international

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:00 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Hes not that f*cking good anyway. Couldnt hack it at the Championship let alone at international

Yes I know. Took a drop in level to get best out of him.

They say that football is forgiving but as a father to 2 daughters I would nevet welcome any c.unt like that.

Grange end. WBA home. Lee Hughes. say no more.

Anythingelse is sheer hypocrisy.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Yes I know. Took a drop in level to get best out of him.

They say that football is forgiving but as a father to 2 daughters I would nevet welcome any c.unt like that.

Grange end. WBA home. Lee Hughes. say no more.

Anythingelse is sheer hypocrisy.

Exactlly same with Marlon King would never welcome the guy if he ever signed for us. I would do a Dai Hunt and shout abuse at him every game till he fucked off

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Think you 2 missed the joke :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Think you 2 missed the joke :lol:

No joke wen rape is involved mate. But wen I was your age id not see the seriousness either. :old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:15 am

I agree its not a joke buts I think thats what he was making.