Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This ref

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

What a fecking c**t, he's cost us this game, how the hell was that a free kick!!

shoot the ref!!!!!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 pm

what a effin joke of referee seen some bad ones at city but he takes biscuit biased is not the word! how can that be a foul by ramsey? just a long list of totally bias towards belguins!!!

Re: This ref

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:What a fecking c**t, he's cost us this game, how the hell was that a free kick!!

just said that joke is not the word taken a bung or being fcked by belguin manager!! :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 pm

He's had an absolute shocker but to call him a poor referee isn't appropriate as a poor ref will be poor for both sides. Welsh FA got to put in an official complaint about him either that or hire a hit man

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Even Zorro wore a mask the robbin cheatin f*cking c**t

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Even Zorro wore a mask the robbin cheatin f*cking c**t

he was a shocker fair play..

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Simply Awful throughout.

Thought we battled well despite him and Blake and Williams were excellent.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Simply Awful throughout.

agreed, both defenders were superb.. pleased for darcy!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 pm

good to see darcy back at cardiff city stadium, wish him all the best but awful defending by him to let kompany nick in for that first goal

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:33 pm

englishbluebird wrote:good to see darcy back at cardiff city stadium, wish him all the best but awful defending by him to let kompany nick in for that first goal

You could say it was bad defending but Kompany is one of the best in.the world at doing what he done.

Strong as f**k.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Thought we played well despite being down to 10 men. Thought Blake, Williams and Matthews were excellent.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Thought we played well despite being down to 10 men. Thought Blake, Williams and Matthews were excellent.

Williams was immense. jack or not credit where its due.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:Thought we played well despite being down to 10 men. Thought Blake, Williams and Matthews were excellent.

Williams was immense. jack or not credit where its due.

Yeah I was suprised when he started in the defensive midfielder role but he played well there till Collins got himself sent off.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I agree with you though that we are missing a striker badly

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Lots of positives.

How the hell the prick didn't give a free kick when Kompany pushed Church over is unreal, not a penalty but a def free kick.

As for the second goal, yeh good strike but the Belgian guy kicked the f*cking pitch and fell over.

I'm distraught at the state of these refs, I was once sent off for calling the ref a turd, foul and abusive language, two quid fine or some shit. Tonights ref falls into that category. I'd poleaxed the centre forward from the other team so he gave a penalty, fair enough, should have been a straight red for "extreme violence" :lol: But no, "foul and abusive" language.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Lots of positives.

How the hell the prick didn't give a free kick when Kompany pushed Church over is unreal, not a penalty but a def free kick.

As for the second goal, yeh good strike but the Belgian guy kicked the f*cking pitch and fell over.

I'm distraught at the state of these refs, I was once sent off for calling the ref a turd, foul and abusive language, two quid fine or some shit. Tonights ref falls into that category. I'd poleaxed the centre forward from the other team so he gave a penalty, fair enough, should have been a straight red for "extreme violence" :lol: But no, "foul and abusive" language.

He was shocking, didnt have a scooby

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19526947

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:Simply Awful throughout.

I've mentioned elsewhere that for some reason, Darcy gives you quite a bit of confidence. Him and Williams are now the established first-choice pairing, though it was good to see Collins back and he played well (his height was missed after he was sent off) until he was dismissed.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:good to see darcy back at cardiff city stadium, wish him all the best but awful defending by him to let kompany nick in for that first goal

You could say it was bad defending but Kompany is one of the best in.the world at doing what he done.

Strong as f**k.

Belgium had a lot of corners yet virtually all never got past the first man. Apart from the one from which Kompany scored.