Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gyepes

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm

has signed for Pompey. Any Good lads ?

Re: Gyepes

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I think he'll be a decent player in league 1. didn't really get a chance at Cardiff.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm

crapnotarf wrote:has signed for Pompey. Any Good lads ?

Commanding centre back who will get you a few goals from set pieces. He's a good pro with a great attitude and he won't let you down. His weakness is his lack of pace, he might struggle against a pacey striker but if you have someone with a bit of pace alongside him he will do fine for you. He's a Hungarian international and that alone suggests he will be more than good enough for you. Good luck, I have so much respect for you, I wish some of our fans had the passion and backbone to stand up for what they believe in like you lot. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

crapnotarf wrote:has signed for Pompey. Any Good lads ?

If he gets done for pace by an opposition striker he has perfected this rugby tackle thing that snuffs out any danger. Takes one for the team does Gabor. Outside bet for the Lions tour of Oz as an honorary Welshman!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 pm

His rugby tackle at the end of the season a few years ago is legendary. Saved a certain goal and got sent off.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Very good defender for league one i would say. Good Signing, How much you paying him?

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Great feeling knowing them tossers who rubbed it in over the FA Cup final are now watching their team at League One level and taking a defender like him, Portsmouth deserve everything they get. Good luck to Gabor though :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:19 pm

great at rugby and what a life saver :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
naaa he is a good player will be good for you good luck with league one