Re: Collison Red

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

edit it :oops:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

The refs a fooking joke thats for sure. Biased tw*t

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Rather harsh I thought. Further proof the FA/FIFA hates Wales and Welsh clubs (apart from the inbred jacks) -puts tinfoil hat back on-

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:17 pm

had to use my 1000th post to show how annoyed i am :twisted:

terrible decision

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Liability Collins :roll:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:25 pm

frosty_x wrote:Rather harsh I thought. Further proof the FA/FIFA hates Wales and Welsh clubs (apart from the inbred jacks) -puts tinfoil hat back on-

We are not that significant you xenephob

Was a stupid challenge. Diving in on the right back in the middle of the pitch. Idiotic challenge.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
frosty_x wrote:Rather harsh I thought. Further proof the FA/FIFA hates Wales and Welsh clubs (apart from the inbred jacks) -puts tinfoil hat back on-

Was a stupid challenge. Diving in on the right back in the middle of the pitch. Idiotic challenge.

Spot on, I said red card straight away, he could have broken his leg, sliding in from the side like that with his studs up. He went straight through him and I can't understand how anyone can think that can be anything other than a red card?

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

even so did not deserve red!! and what about the other free kicks he gives belgium and not wales so blatent untrue!!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Spot on, I said red card straight away, he could have broken his leg, sliding in from the side like that with his studs up. He went straight through him and I can't understand how anyone can think that can be anything other than a red card?

]]

but belgium went sliding in aswell wasnt red card by definition used for red card feet off ground ect ect

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

]]

but belgium went sliding in aswell wasnt red card by definition used for red card feet off ground ect ect

The Belgian player did a cruyff turn and slid in to kick the ball with his instep. Collins slid in from the side late with his studs up and went straight through his leg, not taking the ball. The fact Collins slid in with his studs up late, missed the ball and could have potentially broken the Belgian players leg means a red card is a no brainer for me. I really can't understand how anyone can think the decision could be any different.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

]]

The Belgian player did a cruyff turn and slid in to kick the ball with his instep. Collins slid in from the side late with his studs up and went straight through his leg, not taking the ball. The fact Collins slid in with his studs up late, missed the ball and could have potentially broken the Belgian players leg means a red card is a no brainer for me. I really can't understand how anyone can think the decision could be any different.

mate watch it again belgiun slid in to push ball away! yes collins was late but foot on ground contact was made with other guy sliding in yes seen given but considering ref 2yds away should seen wasnt foot up ect ect

ps where wass cruff turn?? certainlyt not reason collins hit him

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

]]

mate watch it again belgiun slid in to push ball away! yes collins was late but foot on ground contact was made with other guy sliding in yes seen given but considering ref 2yds away should seen wasnt foot up ect ect

ps where wass cruff turn?? certainlyt not reason collins hit him

The Belgian player did a cruyff turn to turn inside, then stretched to pass the ball with the side of his foot. Just after the Belgian player plays the pass, Collins slides in from the side with his studs up and goes straight through the Belgian player on the shin, nowhere near the ball. The way Collins went into that tackle could have broken his leg, lets just agree to disagree. :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Belguim player sent off for being in posession :lol:

Re: Collins Red

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 pm

It was a red as he jumped in, you can't do that, nothing to do with Fifa or the ref being in favour of Belgium. Rules are the rules

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:It widas a red as he jumped in, you can't do that, nothing to do with Fifa or the ref being in favour of Belgium. Rules are the rules

Exactly. The ref was shit but Collins jumped and snapped into a challenge he didnt need to make.

Mark Bowens being paid 2k to say whats been said on this thread :lol:

jammy.c**t :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 pm

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/restofeurop ... fault.aspx

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I said red straight away as soon as I saw it. He should never be diving in like that in the middle of the pitch. Should have just kicked the c**t instead and took a yellow

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:23 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I said red straight away as soon as I saw it. He should never be diving in like that in the middle of the pitch. Should have just kicked the c**t instead and took a yellow

Pointless foul lets be honest

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

The crowd moaning about are thick as shit.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The crowd moaning about are thick as shit.

Pay their money :old:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Calling the referee a wanker for doing his job :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:40 am

As soon as I saw it, I knew it was red. Stupid challenge on a player in the middle of the pitch heading nowhere.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 am

Watching it at the game i thought it was a harsh challenge, but given both players were off their feet a red card was too much. Watching the replays on TV now and i dont think the ref got it wrong, played the man not the ball and tried to break the Belgans leg. Collins was an idiot

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 am

Silly challenge, nowhere near the ball. At that point we could have got something out of the game.

I had dai c**t behind me, that was worse

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 am

Obvious red, half the Canton looked away ffs.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

looked a red to me straight away and we were all fuming behind the wales goal miles away. collins is a tw*t and should never have been started in my opinion. thinks hes too big to fight for his place when EVERY game he plays at wales or club level he makes a major mistake. hopefully thats the back of him, we coped fine at cb without him!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 am

Pretty much everyone agree's it was a silly challenge and deserving of a red ? Last man like gabor gypes (the rugby tackle) :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Both should have had red then the Belgium guy left the ground as well so he was reckless aswell.