Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1000's & 1000'S of Belgium fans Today

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 am

1000's & 1000'S of Belgium fans on the lash on Mill lane and St Mary street at 12.30pm today.Carnival mood but they really have taken over all the bubs and bars around the Prince of Wales and Mocha Bar.
Great for local Business’s as they are all on the Beers and partying.
hope we still beat them tonight though.
CYMRU AM BYTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 1000's & 1000'S of Belgium fans Today

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 am

i meant Pubs not Bubs

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Nice day for it :ayatollah:

Fill up the Cardiff tills then later on bugger off with no points :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm

just back from town and for some strange reason loads walking through the top of grangetown near the cornwall pub and in town a great contingent . should be a good atmosphere tonight

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 pm

They have sold there 4000 allocation :D should be a good atmosphere tonight,lets hope we can win.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 pm

casualwinner wrote:1000's & 1000'S of Belgium fans on the lash on Mill lane and St Mary street at 12.30pm today.Carnival mood but they really have taken over all the bubs and bars around the Prince of Wales and Mocha Bar.
CYMRU AM BYTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get into em!! ;)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 pm

meeting some of them later for a drink,
met them in the hospitality tent at the europa cup final,
kept in touch over the months

mallo helped me sort out premier seating for them as the allocation for belgium sold out quickly

heres to a good night and the start to a good long weekend

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 pm

My Dad just rang and it looks like they have taken over the Ninian Pub aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Wouldnt have happened in the 90s :old:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
casualwinner wrote:1000's & 1000'S of Belgium fans on the lash on Mill lane and St Mary street at 12.30pm today.Carnival mood but they really have taken over all the bubs and bars around the Prince of Wales and Mocha Bar.

Get into em!! ;)

Now now Fuhrer don't bring your war games into real life. Look like an amazing atmosphere their tonight from the Belgians, it't not as if Welsh fans give a f**k about creating an atmosphere anymore.

:old: :old:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Get into em!! ;)

Now now Fuhrer don't bring your war games into real life. Look like an amazing atmosphere their tonight from the Belgians, it't not as if Welsh fans give a f**k about creating an atmosphere anymore.

Wot do you care about Wales pops?

Back in your day was all about Britain was it not :old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 am

Very true, I ma happy to see Wales do well on the football pitch but I will not be spending 20 pounds on a Friday night to watch them. By f**k playing football on a Friday ought to be outlawed, it's what the eggers did to try and raise crowds for the regions. Belgium clearly took the piss tonight, they came for the win and didn't play that well to get it, very lethargic. Wales on the over hand looked woeful.

Startling fact 11 of the 22 were born in England yet many of the idiots who went tonight no doubt sang anti English songs. :old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:13 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Very true, I ma happy to see Wales do well on the football pitch but I will not be spending 20 pounds on a Friday night to watch them. By f**k playing football on a Friday ought to be outlawed, it's what the eggers did to try and raise crowds for the regions. Belgium clearly took the piss tonight, they came for the win and didn't play that well to get it, very lethargic. Wales on the over hand looked woeful.

Startling fact 11 of the 22 were born in England yet many of the idiots who went tonight no doubt sang anti English songs. :old:

Showing your cards Steve :old:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Get into em!! ;)

I suppose you're not aware of the Barry Horns?