Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEAM V LEEDS?

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 am

Will Bellamy be available as Malky says for the Leeds game? And where will he fit in?

If he is ready to play then I cant see Malky not using him, but given the performance against Wolves will Malky want to tinker with the line up?

I'd play him in a free role off Maynard in place of Helguson, leaving him free to join in with Noone and Smith out wide and drop deep to link with Whitts and start attacks.

What do you think Malky will do with CB39?

Whatever happens I cant wait :ayatollah:

Re: TEAM V LEEDS?

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:23 am

same team as wolves without a doubt. if bellamy and turner are fit, put them on the bench

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 am

NickPenarth wrote:Will Bellamy be available as Malky says for the Leeds game? And where will he fit in?

If he is ready to play then I cant see Malky not using him, but given the performance against Wolves will Malky want to tinker with the line up?

I'd play him in a free role off Maynard in place of Helguson, leaving him free to join in with Noone and Smith out wide and drop deep to link with Whitts and start attacks.

What do you think Malky will do with CB39?

Whatever happens I cant wait :ayatollah:

this, leaving Bells out if he's fit is a ludicrous idea.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 am

I WANT TO SEE KIM BO!

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 am

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:I WANT TO SEE KIM BO!

Me too. Surprised he didn't come on against Wolves.

Might have to bide his time.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 am

Don't fix it if it ain't broke, makes every one battle for their places, got to be good to have such a strong bench and squad. :)

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 am

I think it will be the same as the wolves game, MM isn't one for tinkering. I'd love to see more of Velikonja, and I'm hoping Kimbo will feature at some stage

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:43 am

Bellamy for Helguson, didnt think much of him against Wolves.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 pm

If Bellamy is fit he has to play surely?

Same for Turner i guess. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Drop smith for bellamy, but play noone on the right instead. could be pretty dangerous having a left footer cutting in on the right.

drop helgusson for mason/velikonja

ensure kim bo gets a game at some point too.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Unless not fit malky won't drop helguson. besides we'll need him for the leeds game as it's gunna be a very physical game :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:Unless not fit malky won't drop helguson. besides we'll need him for the leeds game as it's gunna be a very physical game :ayatollah:

True.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:41 pm

I'd have an unchanged team and put Bellamy and Turner on the bench.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Keep the same team , that's the way it goes .

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Keep the same team , that's the way it goes .

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Thats a cracking bench fair play

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:01 pm

If it aint broke, dont fix it. Then team against wolves were excellent

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:35 pm

The Douce wrote:Drop smith for bellamy, but play noone on the right instead. could be pretty dangerous having a left footer cutting in on the right.

See i'd go the other way, would like to see Bellamy on the right like he was for GB, taking players on down the outside. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 am

The Douce wrote:Drop smith for bellamy, but play noone on the right instead. could be pretty dangerous having a left footer cutting in on the right.

Drop Smith for Bellamy, are you serious??? I agree with putting Bellamy in but not for smith :o
I agree with dropping Helgusson to the bench and putting Velikonja/Bellamy/Mason there. Wow ain't we spoilt for choice? Anyone on that bench would make any teams first 11 in the championship :D
I want to see Kimbo have a run out too.
Roll on to the Leeds game

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 am

tenerife_blu wrote:

Drop Smith for Bellamy, are you serious??? I agree with putting Bellamy in but not for smith :o
I agree with dropping Helgusson to the bench and putting Velikonja/Bellamy/Mason there. Wow ain't we spoilt for choice? Anyone on that bench would make any teams first 11 in the championship :D

Good post, Steve.

:thumbup:

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Good post, Steve.

:thumbup:

Thanks Nedd

;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am

So, will Kim Bo Kyung get on the pitch this time?

He's done alot of travelling for international duty (as have a few others) so might he be kept ready for Millwall?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 am

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:I think it will be the same as the wolves game, MM isn't one for tinkering. I'd love to see more of Velikonja, and I'm hoping Kimbo will feature at some stage

He will tinker, your basing your comment on his team last year.

He has stated himself he will make changes to personnel/formation based on opposition and players available.

Another one who "knows" Malky so well eh..hate all this "he ain't a Malky player" "malky wouldn't do that"