Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Songs old and NEW.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 am

The suggestion of Craig Noone song (Blue Moon) is excellent, but we need to start embracing our players more like we did in times gone by.
I know we sing "he does what he wants" for Whitts, but why not start singing "All we need is a team of Whittingham's " ?
It lasts a good few minutes and will help generate an athomsphere.
Also do you remember the Maynards advert with the Scottish lord "who's let that moose loose about ma hoose"? When the tune would be great to see at the CCS and you could jump and bounce to it and add the words "MALKYS let MAY-NARD loose about our hoose " or similar lyrics.

As for Joe Mason (the obvious Messi chant is do-able) but I had an idea of Ah-ha Take on me
But "HE SCORES GOALS, JOE MASON!!! HE SCORES LOADS, JOEY MASON!!!HE'll SCORE AGAINST YOU,WITH A GOAL OR TWO!!!!!"

Thoughts ?

Re: Songs old and NEW.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:24 am

seeing about 10,000 people trying to hit that high note on the "two" could be worth trying :lol:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 am

griffy wrote:seeing about 10,000 people trying to hit that high note on the "two" could be worth trying :lol:

I was thinking the same mate. :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 am

Noone has not scored yet but, BLUE NOONE ,WE WANT YOU SCORING A GOAL, YOU TOOK OUR HEART AND OUR SOUL, GIVE US A GOAL BLUE NOONE

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 am

aj1927 wrote:The suggestion of Craig Noone song (Blue Moon) is excellent, but we need to start embracing our players more like we did in times gone by.
I know we sing "he does what he wants" for Whitts, but why not start singing "All we need is a team of Whittingham's " ?
It lasts a good few minutes and will help generate an athomsphere.
Also do you remember the Maynards advert with the Scottish lord "who's let that moose loose about ma hoose"? When the tune would be great to see at the CCS and you could jump and bounce to it and add the words "MALKYS let MAY-NARD loose about our hoose " or similar lyrics.
As for Joe Mason (the obvious Messi chant is do-able) but I had an idea of Ah-ha Take on me
But "HE SCORES GOALS, JOE MASON!!! HE SCORES LOADS, JOEY MASON!!!HE'll SCORE AGAINST YOU,WITH A GOAL OR TWO!!!!!"

Thoughts ?

That has to be the worst idea for a song ever fair play. :ayatollah: Hope blue Noone catches on and of course Kim Bo-Kyung my lord will happen.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:24 am

"Craig Noone! You saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own, Craig Noone!" :ayatollah:

I like that Whittingham song idea, it was orginally used for Gavin Rae so it would be;
"We all dream of a team of Whittingham's, a team of Whittingham's.. number 1 is Whittingham, number 2 is Whittingham" etc

That Mancini chant from Man City is class and it would work for Joe Mason...
"Joe Mason, whoa, Joe Mason, whoa, he's from the West Country, he's better than Messi!"

Nicky, oh Nicky Maynard will score a goal for me (dudu dudu du dudu dudu du)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9nnAKyz3w :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:24 am

I have 2 new songs that could be used..

( to the tune of aga do do do do )

Whitting-ham-ham-ham, he picks out any type of run,
Whitting-ham-ham-ham, he scores screamers just for fun,
From the left or the right, at free kicks he's dynamite,
When he scores he does f**k all, so malkay stick him in our side !!!

Then to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGDnkERDFE the first few lines..

If it's in the air then he will get it..
He wears the city shirt with pride..
Winning headers you can bet it..
Thats why we've got him in our side..

Flick it on Heidur!, Heidur, say Heidur, Heidur say Heidur, Heidur.. Helugon Helguson Helguson!!!!!

Thoughts? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 am

Also for Tommy Smith..

Smith, Smith will tear you apart, again :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 am

Tommy smith is magic he wears a magic hat,
and when he signed for cardiff,
he said I fancy that,
he could of gone swansea or stayed at qpr,
but he wants to play for cardiff city because he's f**kin dynamite!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 am

Bluebirds1996 wrote:Tommy smith is magic he wears a magic hat,
and when he signed for cardiff,
he said I fancy that,
he could of gone swansea or stayed at qpr,
but he wants to play for cardiff city because he's f**kin dynamite!!! :ayatollah:

I don't think QPR and dynamite rhyme :lol:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:58 pm

[quote="JonCCFC"
I like that Whittingham song idea, it was orginally used for Gavin Rae so it would be;
"We all dream of a team of Whittingham's, a team of Whittingham's.. number 1 is Whittingham, number 2 is Whittingham" etc[/quote]

I think you may find it was used For Ricky Scimeca...

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Someone suggested we adapt the Chris Burke tribute song and change it to He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Craig Noone, makes Routledge look shite!. I think this will be belting out from The Canton soon. I will also try to get the lads to do OUR VERSION Hymns and Arias, and Red or Blue, Who gives a f**k, We're Cardiff City and we're going up! There's loads of potential for new songs and the best ones are usually the simplest. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

the best song is the kimbo song!! he shoots, he scores, he eats your labradors!! pmsl when i heard that in the canton :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:47 am

Bob Bank wrote:I have 2 new songs that could be used..

( to the tune of aga do do do do )

Whitting-ham-ham-ham, he picks out any type of run,
Whitting-ham-ham-ham, he scores screamers just for fun,
From the left or the right, at free kicks he's dynamite,
When he scores he does f**k all, so malkay stick him in our side !!!

Then to the tune of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGDnkERDFE the first few lines..

If it's in the air then he will get it..
He wears the city shirt with pride..
Winning headers you can bet it..
Thats why we've got him in our side..

Flick it on Heidur!, Heidur, say Heidur, Heidur say Heidur, Heidur.. Helugon Helguson Helguson!!!!!

Thoughts? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Loving the whittingham song really think that would go down a treat at the stadium! And the kimbo eats labs song is class fairplay

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:00 am

Kim-bo wherever you may be
you eat dogs in your country
It could be worse, you could sell pegs
licking the spunk out your sister's kegs.

Thats my contribution.

Goodbye

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 pm

just sing the chorus to this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRL6rdpLSs 'cardiff born and cardiff bred and when i dies i'll be cardiff dead!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Kim-bo wherever you may be
you eat dogs in your country
It could be worse, you could sell pegs
licking the spunk out your sister's kegs.

Thats my contribution.

Goodbye

absolute quality that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:58 pm

I've been saying this for ages!!!!!!...........

The 'Thats the way we like it' song doesn't go down too well, one round and we're done. This combined with Joe Mason clearly needing a song led me to think of this. Let me know what you guys think....

'And when we say he's magic, he's magic, he's magic
Joe Mason is a Bluebird, a Bluebird, a Bluebird
And that's the way we like it, he likes it, they like it
He's gonna score a goal_____________________________________
He's gonna score a goal_____________________________________"

Also that Motherwell Bois song 'Since I was young' could be changed to:

'Since he was young
He followed on
Cardiff City
Craig Bellamy'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBVNow-_aFw

Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 pm

I know United sang this for Giggs but i think it will sound boss

In the words of the late great ian curtis(joy division)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYOXyy1ToI

"Noone Noone will tear you apart again"