Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE INBOX!

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 am

Just wanted to sticky this for one day just to make some points clear to users!

There is a limit on amount of inbox messages you can receive - alot of people are not aware of this and I have noticed myself that I have missed many inbox messages from people that have confused the hell out of me!

Anyway, best thing to do if you want to make sure you are collecting all of your PM's correctly is to go into your inbox (where it says ("0 new messages") at the top there under general chat), and you will see on the left in the column a section call rules,folders & settings!

Go into there, and Create a new folder (or as many new folders as you like!) as an example, I have 3 new folders created:
1. PM Overflow
2. iPhone/iPod questions
3. Footy Tipping competition

Then once you have added and created a new folder with its given name, create a new rule for it. eg. When inbox is full move PM's to : [in my case] Pm Over-Flow folder. This way, your PM's that people have sworn to send you will go into the over flow folder and not be queued up in the inbox waiting for you to delete all your old PM's before it appears!

Since doing this - I have received over 10 new PM's dating back to the beginning of August! So if I have ignored you - you now know why. sorry! :ayatollah:

Hope this helps some of you!