...Jazz :lol:

Maybe you can bring back Monk?? He'll be good. :lol:

Re: Where are you, Jacks?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol is that the best u can come up with??ffs

Ooh somebody's a bit touchy :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

I've heard Luke Moore can play centre half in a pinch?
:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Looking forward to Alan Tate and "Jazz" Richards next few weeks??? :lol:

I assume you mean Ben Davies and Kyle Bartley? Davies was excellent today when he came on for Taylor and is a great young Welsh prospect who has so far taken to the Premier League with ease.

It's a squad game and injuries/suspensions happen. Our squad can cope with it :thumbup:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:34 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Looking forward to Alan Tate and "Jazz" Richards next few weeks??? :lol:

I assume you mean Ben Davies and Kyle Bartley? Davies was excellent today when he came on for Taylor and is a great young Welsh prospect who has so far taken to the Premier League with ease.

It's a squad game and injuries/suspensions happen. Our squad can cope with it :thumbup:

Oh yeah, my bad I meant Davies and Kyle Bartley.
:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Any news on Taylor? Not good for Wales despite the loss to the white shite

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Bless we draw a game and have a injury and that makes all your priblems at that shit club of yours seam better??keep taking them oain killers for your neck mate!!as it must be painfull looking up at us for such a long time. :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Any news on Taylor? Not good for Wales despite the loss to the white shite

It's definitely a broken ankle. It may also be dislocated as well.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Any news on Taylor? Not good for Wales despite the loss to the white shite

Bad news. Hope he makes a full recovery. Timeframe?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Bad news don't like to see a good player get badly injured

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

6mnths at least :(

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

6mnths at least :(

Depends, more likely 3-4 months before hes allowed ball work

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:53 pm

2nd in the PL yankee that's where we are how about you eh?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Shame for him as he seems a tidy lad and is a very good player. Wouldn't wish an injury like that on anyone.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 pm

New as soon as it happend something had gone..

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 pm

BadaBing wrote:2nd in the PL yankee that's where we are how about you eh?

...closer to bottom of the championship. But don't forget our game in hand.

And if it makes you feel any better jack, we have made probably a worse effort to cover our first choice back four than you, if that's possible?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
BadaBing wrote:2nd in the PL yankee that's where we are how about you eh?

...closer to bottom of the championship. But don't forget our game in hand.

And if it makes you feel any better jack, we have made probably a worse effort to cover our first choice back four than you, if that's possible?

ahhhhh blesss them they had two good results and they are near top league! better let them enjoy feeling as it wont last !! :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:New as soon as it happend something had gone..

Yeah I listened to the game on the radio as well :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Bless we draw a game and have a injury and that makes all your priblems at that shit club of yours seam better??keep taking them oain killers for your neck mate!!as it must be painfull looking up at us for such a long time. :lol:

priblems :lol:

oain killers :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

murphy wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Bless we draw a game and have a injury and that makes all your priblems at that shit club of yours seam better??keep taking them oain killers for your neck mate!!as it must be painfull looking up at us for such a long time. :lol:

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But are they in any debt. The money they recieved staying in the Prem must be massive.

last season got 46mil? but take out wages/ bonuses staff/board/owner and other expences dont leave much i bet same this year, but garauntee costs gone up so less over again! next season is big one as monies is raised by about 15mil per team minimum! hence we need to be there or gap will be huge, as it is we got 18 clubs x premier in champs about 8 have parachute pay of some kind! :D

really what i am saying is being a sinic football club owners/chairman only in it for the money that is fact! man utd is classic example, swansea & cities owners are no exseption, hence swans careful aproach to spending i believe whilst they are ahead of game at moment it wont last financially :D

sinic :lol:

exseption :lol:

aproach :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 pm

BadaBing wrote:
murphy wrote:

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But are they in any debt. The money they recieved staying in the Prem must be massive.

last season got 46mil? but take out wages/ bonuses staff/board/owner and other expences dont leave much i bet same this year, but garauntee costs gone up so less over again! next season is big one as monies is raised by about 15mil per team minimum! hence we need to be there or gap will be huge, as it is we got 18 clubs x premier in champs about 8 have parachute pay of some kind! :D

really what i am saying is being a sinic football club owners/chairman only in it for the money that is fact! man utd is classic example, swansea & cities owners are no exseption, hence swans careful aproach to spending i believe whilst they are ahead of game at moment it wont last financially :D

sinic :lol:

exseption :lol:

aproach :lol:

cannot be bothered to check what i write especially in replying to you! :D

ffs cant you take a hint to pisss offf? or are you that stupid you do not understand meaning!!!! :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Calm down u scruffy jack b*stard!! Ben Davies lives in my village (tonna). Stop gettin so excited, I know where he lives if u want me to tell u? Maybe u can catwalk his backyard to pinch a pair of his pants off the line. U can wear them on yr head to bed!! Horrible inbred scum tw*t! Right, now I've got that out of my system..........Piss off back to planet swamp! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Calm down u scruffy jack b*stard!! Ben Davies lives in my village (tonna). Stop gettin so excited, I know where he lives if u want me to tell u? Maybe u can catwalk his backyard to pinch a pair of his pants off the line. U can wear them on yr head to bed!! Horrible inbred scum tw*t! Right, now I've got that out of my system..........Piss off back to planet swamp! :lol: :ayatollah:

I hope your knuckles didn't bleed over your keyboard while you were typing that. They must be in a terrible state with all that dragging on the floor they do :shock:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm

[/quote]

I hope your knuckles didn't bleed over your keyboard while you were typing that. They must be in a terrible state with all that dragging on the floor they do :shock:[/quote]

Wow, quick reply. Answer me 1 question. Wot interests u so much on this forum? Knuckles aren't bleeding but, I've chipped my fuckin teeth from gritting them as I typed, now f**k off!!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

You'll have PMs from jacks for days with that offer!

Ben Davies's pants on their heads! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 pm

...wonder if he's still wearing Ben Davies' pants on his head after today's performance!

Owned.. By...wait for it.... The Irish Ronaldo, Seamus Coleman! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm

NJ73 wrote:

The way you guys were fouling anything that moved today, with subsequent bookings, a 25 man squad won't be enough for the suspension bans. :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 pm

still in the premiership
a place you could only dream of.

and where are you apart from being in major debt
still losing to a poor poor palace side