Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are ticket sales like for tomorrow then ?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Terrible gates elsewhere today, only Leeds with 24k had a decent crowd.

Looks like fans are turning away from Championship football all round, 14k at Brum, 16k at Ipswich, 20k Derby (5k down on last years average), less than 20k at Forest....

Are we going to suffer as well ?

Re: What are ticket sales like for tomorrow then ?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Terrible gates elsewhere today, only Leeds with 24k had a decent crowd.

Looks like fans are turning away from Championship football all round, 14k at Brum, 16k at Ipswich, 20k Derby (5k down on last years average), less than 20k at Forest....

poor crowd at Leicester tonight

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

scooby1973 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Terrible gates elsewhere today, only Leeds with 24k had a decent crowd.

Their ground looks empty even with
22000 in it

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Over 2800 tickets left in the home seats on the interactive online ticket service which is almost double the number for the Huddersfield game. Looking at the Leicester game on Sky the crowd isn't very good there either.

21k - 22k tomorrow if you ask me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Travesty if we don't get 24k tommorow

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Travesty if we don't get 24k tommorow

What will it be if we get 23999 :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
scooby1973 wrote:

22000 in it

Because their capacity is just over 32,000.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm

just going by last week we should be ok as long as we are playing good footy, dont forget we can only have about 24k home fans and 3k away fans so when we get 23k+ its nearly home sell out, as away fans usually couple hundred, why it looks far from full mmmm have to ask city!! :D

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
scooby1973 wrote:

22000 in it

Because their capacity is just over 32,000.

Only 18.5k at Leicester. Very surprised by the Derby crowd. Birmingham showing themselves up as a little club, terrible crowd for an ex Prem team.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Timothy --- its simply called recession, worst one for years. This year being the worst of the lot.

Football no doubt comes second when the going gets tough especially for those not as fortunate as yourself. That's not a dig but just reality --- Championship Football is too expensive but the Clubs have to charge it as all Championship Clubs are skint chasing the premiership glory.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Got to say Jules i dont like your avitar. The Bluebirds badge should be firmly in the Middle with a Blue and Yellow background. Dear dear Chief :cry: :cry:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 pm

our problem now is we have had several years of good crowds so now any dip is highlited! despite our near misses with promotion we are still up there with other so called big clubs x premier ones!! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Happy Day wrote:Timothy --- its simply called recession, worst one for years. This year being the worst of the lot.

Football no doubt comes second when the going gets tough especially for those not as fortunate as yourself. That's not a dig but just reality --- Championship Football is too expensive but the Clubs have to charge it as all Championship Clubs are skint chasing the premiership glory.

Yes, I think we are all aware of that Steven.

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm guessing we'll get just under 23k tomorrow.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Ahaha smartarse, I got no answer to that one :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

Ahaha smartarse, I got no answer to that one :lol: :lol:

one lesss than a travesty? :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Happy Day wrote:Timothy --- its simply called recession, worst one for years. This year being the worst of the lot.

It's Stephen, Timothy. :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Its Tim, Steph :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

What do you do with your waste wood mate. I've got a stack of crates and pallets to get rid of and don't want to landfill ?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Happy Day wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

What do you do with your waste wood mate. I've got a stack of crates and pallets to get rid of and don't want to landfill ?

heat the factory with it mate -----saves a small fortune

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 pm

]

:lol:[/quote]

It's Stephen, Timothy. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Its Tim, Steph :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

What do you do with your waste wood mate. I've got a stack of crates and pallets to get rid of and don't want to landfill ?[/quote]

heat the factory with it mate -----saves a small fortune[/quote]

Looked into that. Cant be done in our place apparently.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Lawnmower wrote:]

It's Stephen, Timothy. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Its Tim, Steph :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

What do you do with your waste wood mate. I've got a stack of crates and pallets to get rid of and don't want to landfill ?[/quote]

heat the factory with it mate -----saves a small fortune[/quote]

Looked into that. Cant be done in our place apparently.[/quote]

Why not ?