Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's all over now

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

In a few months the dream that started with Sam will be complete and the football team that I have followed all my life will be there, the "promised land" of the Premier League.

I will be there when the final point is secured but oh how would love to be standing in the centre circle. look around the packed stadium, clap my hands above my head and as I point to each side of the ground sing in a very loud voice....

"Where were you when we was shit, where were you when we were shit"

Not to be so I'll just console myself with this old ditty, the old days Eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyaTIXdN5fI

Re: It's all over now

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:In a few months the dream that started with Sam will be complete and the football team that I have followed all my life will be there, the "promised land" of the Premier League.

I will be there when the final point is secured but oh how would love to be standing in the centre circle. look around the packed stadium, clap my hands above my head and as I point to each side of the ground sing in a very loud voice....

She is a Jack, from Clydach! :oops:

Besides, not over yet, plenty of work to do before we get there. ;)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:In a few months the dream that started with Sam will be complete and the football team that I have followed all my life will be there, the "promised land" of the Premier League.

To be fair, it was Ricky Wright who first tried to 'waken the sleeping giant'

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm

I didnt realise we only started trying to win leagues in 1999. Bit pissed off i spend thousands watching 40+ friendly matches a season prior to that date :roll:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I didnt realise we only started trying to win leagues in 1999. Bit pissed off i spend thousands watching 40+ friendly matches a season prior to that date :roll:

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:26 pm

My first game that I remember was Everton in the cup, I'm sure you know the year. I personally would like to sing to all the fans thank you for supporting your local team. Even if they have just started doing so, and ignore the people that think they are better than you.(f**k KNOWS THE TUNE THOUGH)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Andysince76 wrote:My first game that I remember was Everton in the cup, I'm sure you know the year. I personally would like to sing to all the fans thank you for supporting your local team. Even if they have just started doing so, and ignore the people that think they are better than you.(f**k KNOWS THE TUNE THOUGH)

:lol:

1977, the year we knocked Spurs out.