Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

eticketing

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm wondering if I order my tickets for 2moro game against wolves, would I need to print of the proof to collect the tickets?

Re: eticketing

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:I'm wondering if I order my tickets for 2moro game against wolves, would I need to print of the proof to collect the tickets?

No just go to the ticket collection booth outside gate 3, give your name and address job done
Last edited by scooby1973 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:I'm wondering if I order my tickets for 2moro game against wolves, would I need to print of the proof to collect the tickets?

They will have you ticket ready for collection in the 'collections booth' near gate 3 :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm on about, what proof do I need?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:I'm on about, what proof do I need?

Show some sort of ID if you got it, they'll prob just ask for your address etc

Usually they just ask your name

scooby1973 wrote:

No just go to the ticket collection booth outside gate 3, give your name and address job done

This

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 pm

You dont need proof, you just need to know your name and address...

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Could someone check how much is the canton block 106 is for 16-21 year old ?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 pm

£15 + booking fee

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Just had an email of the confirmation saying 'If you have purchased your ticket less than 72 hours prior to Kick Off,and DO NOT hold a current and active membership/stadium card, please be advised your paper ticket will be available from Ticket Collections point, located opposite Gate Entrance 3' what does paper ticket mean?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:55 pm

its a normal ticket.A plastic ticket is those for a season ticket holder that will be used more than once.so no problem just normal :ayatollah: