Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wedding today

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

I am attending a wedding at 16.00 hrs today.at what time do you think it will be appropriate to put my aunts best hat on and secure my tie around my head.

Re: wedding today

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:59 pm

is it your father getting married with your sister (your mother) or what

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm

crackajack wrote:I am attending a wedding at 16.00 hrs today.at what time do you think it will be appropriate to put my aunts best hat on and secure my tie around my head.

Never. It's her best hat. Show some respect, young man. Don't forget, no tongues when you kiss her.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm

crackajack wrote:I am attending a wedding at 16.00 hrs today.at what time do you think it will be appropriate to put my aunts best hat on and secure my tie around my head.

More chance you'll end up with her legs around your face than the tie :P

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 pm

timdog80 wrote:

How very dare you! She's not from Swansea, you know!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
timdog80 wrote:

Oops!!!!!........ just saw the "jack" bit and got a little abusive :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 pm

timdog80 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
timdog80 wrote:

Oops!!!!!........ just saw the "jack" bit and got a little abusive :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

luckly i thought twice about commenting about him being awesome on the air guitar with 6 fingers :oops:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Is it Natalie Louise bishops wedding ?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Is it Natalie Louise bishops wedding ?