Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well that was quick

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

took less than a minute for Carroll to make an impact, silly mistake to loan him out IMO

Re: Well that was quick

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Even dafter not to buy a replacement and to only offer £4million for Dempsey.
Smacks of arrogance thinking it was a done deal and just putting in a low offer,Brendan will have his work cut out now and wonder what the odds are for the Jacks to finish higher than Liverpool?

Anyway , enough of that , looking forward to tomorrow's game against Wolves , a pity the rebrand has caused bad feelings as I think CCS would have been buzzing. I still hope it will be and that the team produce an exciting , positive performance.:ayatollah:

Re: Well that was quick

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 pm

billy ronson wrote:Even dafter not to buy a replacement and to only offer £4million for Dempsey.
Smacks of arrogance thinking it was a done deal and just putting in a low offer,Brendan will have his work cut out now and wonder what the odds are for the Jacks to finish higher than Liverpool?

Anyway , enough of that , looking forward to tomorrow's game against Wolves , a pity the rebrand has caused bad feelings as I think CCS would have been buzzing. I still hope it will be and that the team produce an exciting , positive performance.:ayatollah:

I agree.. Blackburn pay £8m for Rhodes, but Liverpool only offer £3m for Dempsey & won't pay the £6m fulham wanted...makes no sense