Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE GOING TO A GAME TODAY?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

Can't make tomorrow due to work, so going to West Brom v Everton today :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE GOING TO A GAME TODAY?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

Got a couple of comps for Aberdeen v St. Mirren so taking the lad along to Pittodrie. Hoping for goals, both home matches so far have been 0-0!!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:46 am

i can see everton beating west brom hope so cos i got them on my bet

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Not today, but went to see Carmarthen Town v Afan Lido last night. Decent game, 1-1. Playing each other again at the Lido on Tuesday, and plan to go to that as well. Quiet one today, ready for tomorrow :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Not today, but went to see Carmarthen Town v Afan Lido last night. Decent game, 1-1. Playing each other again at the Lido on Tuesday, and plan to go to that as well. Quiet one today, ready for tomorrow :ayatollah:

Im in the liberty now :shock: tanks there with his banjo, singing men of harlech

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Not today, but went to see Carmarthen Town v Afan Lido last night. Decent game, 1-1. Playing each other again at the Lido on Tuesday, and plan to go to that as well. Quiet one today, ready for tomorrow :ayatollah:

Im in the liberty now :shock: tanks there with his banjo, singing men of harlech

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Watching Treharris Athletic V Grange Quinns

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes

Grange albion 2'nds.......... 13 Tongwynlais......... 0 ( only turned up with 8 players ) lol

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:02 pm

PtB wrote:Got a couple of comps for Aberdeen v St. Mirren so taking the lad along to Pittodrie. Hoping for goals, both home matches so far have been 0-0!!!

So, aye, it finished 0-0 :lol: