Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is the positive Board !!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 am

Just been on the other, and they ain't happy with us making quality signings !!!

Doom and gloom over there, some are not happy at all :roll:

This one is definitely more positive than the other........and thank god for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This is the positive Board !!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 am

Bluebina wrote:Just been on the other, and they ain't happy with us making quality signings !!!

This one is definitely more positive than the other........and thank god for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree, always preffered this board tbh :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

Bluebina wrote:Just been on the other, and they ain't happy with us making quality signings !!!

Is it f**k both boards are the same its the internet you get all types of fans with diffrent opinions on both boards its just some deem it something else because its not there own thinking so whoever there talking about could never be rite :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Is it f**k both boards are the same its the internet you get all types of fans with diffrent opinions on both boards its just some deem it something else because its not there own thinking so whoever there talking about could never be rite :lol: :ayatollah:

I know what you mean but there are much less moaners on here today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I know what you mean but there are much less moaners on here today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh theres plenty of moaners on here its just there offline, I will be moaning about the debt to equity untill its done but i love a good moan but thats the net for you :lol:
:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm

It depends which way you look at it, some see it as moaning others see it as having a modicum of f*cking sense and having our heads firmly out of the sand, the Malaysians are barbaric and will leave this club penniless. The old guard are right, ALWAYS.

:old: :old:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It depends which way you look at it, some see it as moaning others see it as having a modicum of f*cking sense and having our heads firmly out of the sand, the Malaysians are barbaric and will leave this club penniless. The old guard are right, ALWAYS.

:old: :old:

Oh FFS I forgot about you, try the other board you will love it !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:09 pm

How can they feel like that?