Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL CURTIS : CITY MUST PUT BRISTOL HORROR SHOW BEHIND THEM

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31738602/

I have recommended it for you Carlos :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARL CURTIS : CITY MUST PUT BRISTOL HORROR SHOW BEHIND THEM

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Good write-up, but I disagree with the bit that said Connolly settled well. I thought he had a 'mare.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Good write-up, but I disagree with the bit that said Connolly settled well. I thought he had a 'mare.

Cheers John, I thought for the first half hour Connolly looked decent but the more Bristol came through the midfield the more our defence was exposed and errors were made.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Good write-up, but I disagree with the bit that said Connolly settled well. I thought he had a 'mare.

Cheers John, I thought for the first half hour Connolly looked decent but the more Bristol came through the midfield the more our defence was exposed and errors were made.

It was painful to watch. Mind you, both times we scored we looked like we could snatch a draw. Then their 4th goal went in and the game was dead and buried. Better times on the way, though!

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

It was painful to watch. Mind you, both times we scored we looked like we could snatch a draw. Then their 4th goal went in and the game was dead and buried. Better times on the way, though!

Starting tomorrow John :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Starting tomorrow John :ayatollah:

A nice birthday treat for me, hopefully.

:D

10.33 train, if you fancy a social.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 am

Didn't read the article as on my phone but seen enough to think connelly will come gd. I think in the first half they over used him as an outlet from goal, considering it was his debut in a derby.