Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nicky Maynard's goals

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 pm

We saw him pin an unstoppable rocket into the top corner against us for West Ham recently. Here's a video of some of his best goals for Bristol City, a couple of screamers in there, the last goal in particular against QPR was incredible. Very excited with this signing! :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7l2bamtIYU

Re: Nicky Maynard's goals

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:We saw him pin an unstoppable rocket into the top corner against us for West Ham recently. Here's a video of some of his best goals for Bristol City, a couple of screamers in there, the last goal in particular against QPR was incredible. Very excited with this signing! :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7l2bamtIYU

One of those goals was on the front of bristol's accounts -against us. The bastards.

He's ours now ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Great balance.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

My god. That music :lol:

I think the video poster actually loved him haha.

He scores a few like that qpr goal and I'll be happy :)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Hell of a right boot, superb finnishing!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..............whats his left like can he use it? :shock: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 am

Looks like a brilliant signing for us,hopefully the 20 goal a season striker we were looking for.Suddenly we've now got pace in the team with Bellers,Noone and Maynard. We can now hit teams on the break that we couldn't do all last season.Let;s hope we play a high tempo game and not the slow, boring build up.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

If you want to feel happy about this signing make sure you mute the volume before watching this clip....

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 am

Looking forward to seeing him in a City shirt. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:19 am

That video was done by the son of s long time friend of mine an i ripped the pisswhen i heard the song choice!! As you will see maynard is not a fox in the box or a massive user of his head to score, he possesses a knack of scoring the sublime goals and is very opprttunistic making most of his goals out of nothing, think you might like him. Looks kinda strange tho playing for a city in red.