And lastly but the best IMO billy sharp to forrest,
Sharp and cox up front will be a force this year :ayatollah:

Re: Championship signings of the day

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Maynard to Cardiff
Dobbie to Brighton
And lastly but the best IMO billy sharp to forrest,
Sharp and cox up front will be a force this year :ayatollah:

Forest and Brighton must both be dark horses this year as they have spent very wisely. Its going to be tough for sure.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 pm

blackpool made 3 decent signings too, delfounso of villa is a tidy player. goodwille to c palace, jay bothroyd to sheff wed.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:blackpool made 3 decent signings too, delfounso of villa is a tidy player. goodwille to c palace, jay bothroyd to sheff wed.

Fear Wednesday more than Blackpool. My mate is a Wed season ticket holder and he reckons DJ has got them playing some really good stuff and adding Jay is bound to bring them a few goals.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:blackpool made 3 decent signings too, delfounso of villa is a tidy player. goodwille to c palace, jay bothroyd to sheff wed.

Fear Wednesday more than Blackpool. My mate is a Wed season ticket holder and he reckons DJ has got them playing some really good stuff and adding Jay is bound to bring them a few goals.

possibly mate, but although they score goals, they dont half concede them too. same old dj really, if you stop them scoring, they will always let them in. i think they will do ok this yr, but wouldnt think top 6. i think blackpool look quality at the moment and tom ince is a class act.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Forest pulled off some great signings this summer fair play

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

possibly mate, but although they score goals, they dont half concede them too. same old dj really, if you stop them scoring, they will always let them in. i think they will do ok this yr, but wouldnt think top 6. i think blackpool look quality at the moment and tom ince is a class act.

Tom Ince is the best player in the championship IMO

Adam Hammil and Beckford to Huddersfield

Mario Polotelli wrote:Forest pulled off some great signings this summer fair play

my mate whos a forest season tkt holder, just text me and is delighted with strikers, but he is concerned by the back 4!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

I think both will make the play offs to be honest, which only leaves two places plus autos up for grabs. Blackburn with Rhodes now a threat, Forest as a dark horse and Bolton, Wolves, Leicester, Leeds likely to be thereabouts, its going to be tough for us.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Always Blue wrote: Beckford to Huddersfield

Missed that one :shock:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

not as good as what they lost though!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

not as good as what they lost though!

No but I dont think there many at our level who are :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Dobie, Dean Hammond and Orlandi to Brighton. They may have lost Noone but thats 3 terrific signings for this level.

Its a much tougher league this year than last IMO

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2196565/Nottingham-Forest-loan-Billy-Sharp-James-Coppinger.html?ITO=1490

My old mate Copps told me on holiday back in May he was hoping for a move to Forest.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Dobie, Dean Hammond and Orlandi to Brighton. They may have lost Noone but thats 3 terrific signings for this level.

Its a much tougher league this year than last IMO

def agree, we wouldnt have had a better opp than last yr at going for it.

this yr there are some quality prem players all happy to come to the championship, teams all bringing players in, teams that came up look good and teams that came down will always be a threat..

we must not look too far ahead, keep our feet on the ground and take 1 game at a time and not worry about the others.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Yes a lot of good teams which means it will be very even and competitive. No team will run away with it I reckon this season with a lot cancelling each other out, it will be interesting watching the season unfold with so many managers having money to spend in the window, with the pressure of promotion now heaped on their shoulders! could be a few casualties by Christmas if they don't hit the ground running.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

vince.alm wrote:Yes a lot of good teams which means it will be very even and competitive. No team will run away with it I reckon this season with a lot cancelling each other out, it will be interesting watching the season unfold with so many managers having money to spend in the window, with the pressure of promotion now heaped on their shoulders! could be a few casualties by Christmas if they don't hit the ground running.

totally agree !

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

they be fine. untill november :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 am

What a season this will be, some brilliant signings for most clubs and I agree looks to be a tougher league this year once again. This is why I love the Championship!!