Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

well done Malky, you've signed us 10 quality signings in Maynard, Bellamy, KimBo, Mutch, Helgusson, Smith, Connolly, Noone, Velikonja and Lewis, can't fault you on any of them! thank you VT and TG for sticking to your promise of spending money on the squad as you have well and truly delivered!

fine tune your tactics Malky, get the team gelled, and play some nice football (on the floor)! and while you do that we'll turn up in our 1000s to support the boys and making some noise in the stands the same time! :ayatollah: never said it ever before but i believe this is our season to go up! :ayatollah:

p.s knock on your friends, neighbours, families doors and get them to fill the empty seats in the CCS! :D Blueeeeeeeeeeeebirds! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Well Done

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Hopefully we'll bring a defender or 2 who can play cb/full back once the loan market opens :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:Hopefully we'll bring a defender or 2 who can play cb/full back once the loan market opens :ayatollah:

if we do that then the recruitment is complete! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 pm

MM has certainly been backed as promised. I didn't think he would have this much to spend. Very pleased but now time to deliver.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 pm

only at cardiff city. 99% wanted him gone after the bristol game :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:MM has certainly been backed as promised. I didn't think he would have this much to spend. Very pleased but now time to deliver.

done a quick calculation earlier, must be around £11m on fees!

Maynard- £2.5m
Kim- £2m
Mutch- £3m
Velikonja- £1m
Noone- £1m
Bellamy- free
Lewis- free
Helgusson/Smith/Connolly- must be at least £2m for the 3 of them!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

ninianblue wrote:only at cardiff city. 99% wanted him gone after the bristol game :lol:

99% of the idiots wanted him gone! :lol: