Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well Done.....

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:17 pm

to local lad(st mellons) Jordan Howe in qualifying for the final in the 100m at london 2012 paralympics.
he finished 4th in his heat and went through as 1 of the 2 fastest losers.
he is a great lad(16 yrs old) and have worked very hard to get to where he is now.
all the best tommorrow night mate :ayatollah:

Re: Well Done.....

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm

saddam wrote:to local lad(st mellons) Jordan Howe in qualifying for the final in the 100m at london 2012 paralympics.
he is a great lad(16 yrs old) and have worked very hard to get to where he is now.

hes a decent kid well done

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
saddam wrote:to local lad(st mellons) Jordan Howe in qualifying for the final in the 100m at london 2012 paralympics.

i have known him for many years and he is a credit to his parents. everyone who knows him should be proud of his performance tonight, and i'm sure he will give his all again in the final. :ayatollah:
anyone interested in watching him the final is saturday night at 7-45 i think it will be shown on ch4

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

saddam wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

i have known him for many years and he is a credit to his parents. everyone who knows him should be proud of his performance tonight, and i'm sure he will give his all again in the final. :ayatollah:
anyone interested in watching him the final is saturday night at 7-45 i think it will be shown on ch4

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: