Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW WE HAVE SOME TOP STRIKERS

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

To put the goals away, But can we also keep them out at the other end ? Its all very well getting goals but we also have to keep them out, Remember last season how many times we went in front only to get pegged back within minutes and then went on to give them game away, and every time one thing would come from the players and manager , we must learn from the last game.
But we didn't! and them games in the end cost us a Top spot. I just hope we have learned now, and the Bristol game will be the last of the big cock ups we will make. :ayatollah: :old:

Re: NOW WE HAVE SOME TOP STRIKERS

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:To put the goals away, But can we also keep them out at the other end ? Its all very well getting goals but we also have to keep them out, Remember last season how many times we went in front only to get pegged back within minutes and then went on to give them game away, and every time one thing would come from the players and manager , we must learn from the last game.
But we didn't! and them games in the end cost us a Top spot. I just hope we have learned now, and the Bristol game will be the last of the big cock ups we will make. :ayatollah: :old:

The problem is, in defence when were good were great. but when we're bad, we are Absoloutely SHOCKING!
that will always be the case with the current crop,

we have a ridiculous side mind! in whittingham, mason, velikonjana maynard bellamy, mutch, kim, gurnarson, theirs 80 goals, plus rest of the squad were talking over 100 goals for the season

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 pm

I do agree but look at Blackpool concede loads but score more I don't mind conceding 3 as long as we score 4

I would also like to say I'm hugely happy wit signing Maynard I have always rated him an cant wait to see him in a city shirt :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Have we signed Maynard :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:20 pm

MM would still play one up top even though we got NINE who can play there now :lol:

Maynard
etien
helguson
mason
rudy
smith
earnie
jarvis
bellers

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 pm

if he does hes not the right man for the job with all that attaking options i think