Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAIR PLAY TO OUR OWNERS

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:32 pm

After the summer of discontent VT has put in what he said he would and has backed Malkie 100% the players coming into the club will score goals and I cannot wait for Sunday.

Three years ago we had the taxman threatening to close us down but now we are flying. Ok so we have to play in red at home but in a few years who knows we could be back to blue.So lets all enjoy the ride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAIR PLAY TO OUR OWNERS

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:33 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:After the summer of discontent VT has put in what he said he would and has backed Malkie 100% the players coming into the club will score goals and I cannot wait for Sunday.

Three years ago we had the taxman threatening to close us down but now we are flying. Ok so we have to play in red at home but in a few years who knows we could be back to blue.So lets all enjoy the ride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Amen :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:After the summer of discontent VT has put in what he said he would and has backed Malkie 100% the players coming into the club will score goals and I cannot wait for Sunday.

Can't fault the backing Malky has had one bit. A slice of humble pie is in order for some people who doubted the backing

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

The rebrand has been an absolute mess. Shit. Stupid. Thoughtless and arrogant (in my opinion)

But it can be redressed. Next season, I expect we'll get a bigger bluebird back on the badge
and maybe a bit more input on the shirts. We ARE the Bluebirds. 'Come on you dragons' is
never going to happen. Everything that has happened in the last three years suggests Tan is
not an idiot.

That apart, over the last few years we have seen them slagged off over every step they have
made. First they werent committing enough, then they didnt get rid of Jones quickly, then
they were too slow to employ a new manager. then they didnt back him. Then they were off
in the summer (every summer for the past three years it seems) Then they were going to stitch
us up with dodgy Malaysian businessmen. then they were only using us to get the next president
of f*cking Malaysia elected :lol: Then they were DELIBERATELY letting the media know too
soon that they were 'after' players... so someone else would jump in. Then they were going in
too late for players because they were indecisive. Now its back to Sam. Deliberately not paying
this poor hard done by old geezer what he's owed so they dont have to change debt to equity.

Posters need to swallow their pride, put ulterior motives to one side and admit...

They are doing one hell of a f*cking job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Next year.....

Karl's badge to be used.

And the kit designed by the lad on herein the summer, mixture of red and blue and an awesome black n yellow third kit.

Job done :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 pm

taffyapple wrote:The rebrand has been an absolute mess. Shit. Stupid. Thoughtless and arrogant (in my opinion)

But it can be redressed. Next season, I expect we'll get a bigger bluebird back on the badge
and maybe a bit more input on the shirts. We ARE the Bluebirds. 'Come on you dragons' is
never going to happen. Everything that has happened in the last three years suggests Tan is
not an idiot.

That apart, over the last few years we have seen them slagged off over every step they have
made. First they werent committing enough, then they didnt get rid of Jones quickly, then
they were too slow to employ a new manager. then they didnt back him. Then they were off
in the summer (every summer for the past three years it seems) Then they were going to stitch
us up with dodgy Malaysian businessmen. then they were only using us to get the next president
of f*cking Malaysia elected :lol: Then they were DELIBERATELY letting the media know too
soon that they were 'after' players... so someone else would jump in. Then they were going in
too late for players because they were indecisive. Now its back to Sam. Deliberately not paying
this poor hard done by old geezer what he's owed so they dont have to change debt to equity.

Posters need to swallow their pride, put ulterior motives to one side and admit...

They are doing one hell of a f*cking job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No argument from me BUT we haven't won anything yet - no cups and not promotion. Hoping that we do, obviously, but it's a long season ahead.

We're set up pretty well for it - except the lack of defenders, in my opinion.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Ill never forgive them for this rebrand, the Huddersfield game was a sickening sight.

However I am willing to forget it for the time being, because youve got to admit they are walking the walk not talking the talk this year.

Its now over to Management and players. Talking over Malky. Time to walk the walk.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Ill never forgive them for this rebrand, the Huddersfield game was a sickening sight.

However I am willing to forget it for the time being, because youve got to admit they are walking the walk not talking the talk this year.

Its now over to Management and players. Talking over Malky. Time to walk the walk.

Sure is.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Ill never forgive them for this rebrand, the Huddersfield game was a sickening sight.

Sure is.

Touché

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Sure is.

Oh Nedd I do love your avatar. It gives me a little nostalgic burst every time I see it :D

Police Horses in front of the away end. Those were the days my friend. :cry:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Sure is.

Oh Nedd I do love your avatar. It gives me a little nostalgic burst every time I see it :D

Police Horses in front of the away end. Those were the days my friend. :cry:

I took that photo at Turf Moor in 1988 when the polizei were taking us across the pitch to the City end after the match. Interesting day out! We were already promoted and we scuppered their chances of promotion that day, if I remember correctly.