Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Maynard would be a fantastic addition

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Hypocrite, you're calling me a keyboard warrior after saying to me "Go and brush those f*cking teeth, you can even get colgate at half price at some shops you dirty, smelly c**t " :lol: :lol:

Browny, you're one of a kind.

not really as I would say that to your face anyway

Sure you could say all those S's? :lol:

now remember Rhys you are back at school on monday so no late nights this weekend now theres a good boy ;)

Tuesday actually you dull c**t and sixth form isn't compulsary I'm going back to get some A-levels and make something of my life, unlike you making the headlines for the wrong reasons, getting suspended by UKIP :lol:

Word on the street is you've been threatening Filipinos with eviction?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Hypocrite, you're calling me a keyboard warrior after saying to me "Go and brush those f*cking teeth, you can even get colgate at half price at some shops you dirty, smelly c**t " :lol: :lol:

now remember Rhys you are back at school on monday so no late nights this weekend now theres a good boy ;)

Tuesday actually you dull c**t and sixth form isn't compulsary I'm going back to get some A-levels and make something of my life, unlike you making the headlines for the wrong reasons, getting suspended by UKIP :lol:

People don't pay their rent then I will go through the eviction process so your point being ?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Sure you're not just abusing you're power against those Filipinos?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:06 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Sure you're not just abusing you're power against those Filipinos?

No really, two months of unpaid rent, vandalism against my property and can easily go on. All of which I am currently taking county court action for. So once again your point is ?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Hes one for the love i feel in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZa4mf_iH6Y

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Sure you're not just abusing you're power against those Filipinos?

No really, two months of unpaid rent, vandalism against my property and can easily go on. All of which I am currently taking county court action for. So once again your point is ?

Fair enough then.

But at least I can admit to a mistake unlike you, apparently my name is Rhys Matthews. :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Fair enough then.

But at least I can admit to a mistake unlike you, apparently my names is Rhys Matthews. :lol: :lol:

You listen to far too many rumours you see. No wonder the more popular members on here can twist the kids around their little finger with any rubbish they say on here.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Fair enough then.

But at least I can admit to a mistake unlike you, apparently my names is Rhys Matthews. :lol: :lol:

You listen to far too many rumours you see. No wonder the more popular members on here can twist the kids around their little finger with any rubbish they say on here.

What rumours are these then? If they are from some random ITK wannabe I won't take too much notice.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Fair enough then.

What rumours are these then? If they are from some random ITK wannabe I won't take too much notice.

Oh sorry but you just said 'the word on the street'. I must be getting old then but to me the 'the word on the street' is another saying for rumour

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Fair enough then.

Oh sorry but you just said 'the word on the street'. I must be getting old then but to me the 'the word on the street' is another saying for rumour

Well someone I can trust told me, why would I publish their name on a forum? :roll:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Would be? Is it a done deal yet??

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:23 pm

whats taking so long? :?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

You listen to far too many rumours you see. No wonder the more popular members on here can twist the kids around their little finger with any rubbish they say on here.[/quote]
What rumours are these then? If they are from some random ITK wannabe I won't take too much notice.[/quote]

Oh sorry but you just said 'the word on the street'. I must be getting old then but to me the 'the word on the street' is another saying for rumour[/quote]
Well someone I can trust told me, why would I publish their name on a forum? :roll:[/quote]

Well obviously doesn't know the full story then so can I trust you to out the record straight for me ?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Angry Man wrote:You listen to far too many rumours you see. No wonder the more popular members on here can twist the kids around their little finger with any rubbish they say on here.

What rumours are these then? If they are from some random ITK wannabe I won't take too much notice.[/quote]

Oh sorry but you just said 'the word on the street'. I must be getting old then but to me the 'the word on the street' is another saying for rumour[/quote]
Well someone I can trust told me, why would I publish their name on a forum? :roll:[/quote]

Well obviously doesn't know the full story then so can I trust you to out the record straight for me ?[/quote]
And you obviously know my identity aswell. Rhys Matthews? What planet are you on, I didn't even post on that thread where those pictuers were on mun. :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:but a positive one from angry man. :lol:

Must be an imposter, surely.

he did admit that other people have used his log in details previously, even said so in the press, surely it must have happened again, Adam don't do positive or constructive, why would a rival fan want us to do well. ;)

hows the anti-disability stance Gwyn..?

What, don't tell me your starting an equal rights group for fellow lispers now, how the hell do you consider having a lisp as a disability, Adam, having a lisp should be the least of your worries, I think there's quite a few areas of your persona that people take the piss out of and your lisp is well down the pecking order..

Do you get a blue badge allowing you to park in disabled sections because you have a lisp, for f**k sake are you on the waki baki.

Lisping the new disability, equal rights for lispers, what do we want equal rights, what about ginger lispers, f**k me they'll be allowed DLA under your views. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn for someone who is so educated you come across very un-educated on disabilties whatever the scale. But what would you expect from a rugby playing neanderthal who expects us all to thnk that he was in the stands watching the game when most of us older heads know that he was actually playing rugby!!!! :lol:

Fair play, my missus thought I was cracking up, just read this message and nearly had a pull, ain't stopped laffing yet, it was the us older heads quote that done it for me,, older heads, no fucker has seen him at the city let along older head, seriously think the man is delusional, funny, but delusional. older head, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

People don't pay their rent then I will go through the eviction process so your point being ?

Thing is, he been up there four times to tell them, and they still can't understand a word he says. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Fair enough then.

So within one thread, you have gone from one of the old heads to one of the popular members as well. f*cking bonkers fair play. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:08 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Angry Man wrote::ayatollah:

Oh yellow teeth shut the f**k up!!! :evil:

One slick snake slid up the stake
And the other slick snake slid down;