Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do you think we'll do against Wolves?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 pm

I'd say the majority of us are confident that MM will scrap the 4-5-1 and get the team playing better attacking football. With the current crop of attacking talent we possess (and fingers crossed Nicky Maynard will be added to that anytime soon), there's no reason that we shouldn't be scoring 3 goals or more on a regular basis! I know Wolves are a great side and will be tough to beat, but what a statement it would be if we could beat them comfortably this weekend!

I'm predicting 3-1 City :ayatollah:

Re: How do you think we'll do against Wolves?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 pm

with the new signings, and good news about bellamy (not packing in the football) i think there will be a feel good factor around the club.

im going to say 2-0 (helguson and whitts)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 pm

A draw at best. I just went on their site to look at their squad and didn't realise they had such quality. Tough game.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:A draw at best. I just went on their site to look at their squad and didn't realise they had such quality. Tough game.

Have they been active in this transfer window? Haven't heard a lot about Wolves..

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm not usually confident when it comes to City but I reckon we'll win 2-1. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I'm not usually confident when it comes to City but I reckon we'll win 2-1. :ayatollah:

Think it's fair to say most City fans ain't confident these days with what's happened in the past few seasons. I really think our luck will change this season though :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:A draw at best. I just went on their site to look at their squad and didn't realise they had such quality. Tough game.

Have they been active in this transfer window? Haven't heard a lot about Wolves..

Two ways of looking at that. The other would be that they have a settled team.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Pooler_BlueBird wrote:

Was a genuine question, meant nothing by it :lol:

I've just checked their squad, even with Kightly, Jarvis and Fletcher all leaving, that's still a strong side!

I'd agree with it being settled.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Pooler_BlueBird wrote:

Was a genuine question, meant nothing by it :lol:

I've just checked their squad, even with Kightly, Jarvis and Fletcher all leaving, that's still a strong side!

I'd agree with it being settled.

My guess is, we'll take off in October, but I hope I'm wrong.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:11 pm

3 1 win comfortablly dont think wolves are that good

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 pm

It's going to be nasty ,4-1 at least ;)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:15 pm

nicky evans wrote:3 1 win comfortablly dont think wolves are that good

I'm still suffering from post-Bristol pessimism disorder, though.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
nicky evans wrote:3 1 win comfortablly dont think wolves are that good

I'm still suffering from post-Bristol pessimism disorder, though.

I was in the same boat until we signed Noone and now on the verge of signing Maynard. Been a funny old week :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Well,against leeds on sky they were terrible.2-1 city

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

agreed :ayatollah: