Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " The truth on Craig Bellamy "

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Well thats clearly a lie... as Steve Borely was told by Bellamy to pass on a statement saying that all the internet rumours are true and he will be back playing as soon as he is fit again...

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:17 pm

God ,I know guys with "personal issues" who zip out to Afghan or Iraq when it was on without having 14 days off.He needs to grow a pair and man up,it`s football his life is not on the line.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:44 pm

abf9 wrote:God ,I know guys with "personal issues" who zip out to Afghan or Iraq when it was on without having 14 days off.He needs to grow a pair and man up,it`s football his life is not on the line.

regardless of what he needs to grow.....its his decision.....not yours.....if he quits,or whatever...thats his choice.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 pm

abf9 wrote:God ,I know guys with "personal issues" who zip out to Afghan or Iraq when it was on without having 14 days off.He needs to grow a pair and man up,it`s football his life is not on the line.

idiotic statement
people like you really piss me off

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Its nice to see double standards are still as rife as ever.

This board thought it was fair game to put Michael Chopras public issues in the public domain, revelled in it fact as "Carl was first to break the news Chops had problem", now as the board are asking for privacy.

Its a shame the board didnt take the same stance when it undermimed the club at any given opportunity in Jones last season.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:He's injured malky and now craig himself have released statements to squash stupid internet bullshit! saying that he's injured with a torn calf! That's where we should leave it. Not announcing that he's got personal problems on a chatsite! Wtf has him having personal problems got to do with us? If the gaffer and craig say its an injury then that's all I need to know. And that's where it should be left.

:lol: :lol: yeah hes injured, lucky he dont work in my place.dont clock in. no pay, we are paying customers. ?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:He's injured malky and now craig himself have released statements to squash stupid internet bullshit! saying that he's injured with a torn calf! That's where we should leave it. Not announcing that he's got personal problems on a chatsite! Wtf has him having personal problems got to do with us? If the gaffer and craig say its an injury then that's all I need to know. And that's where it should be left.

Near enough word to word from what i posted on Wednesday ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90977&p=885983#p885983

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

im just fed up with people pussy footing around these stars /celebraties. they want the attention when it suits them

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:Craig will have about 14 days away from football for personal reasons and please leave it at that.

Bellamy loves playing football and loves Cardiff City and 100% will be back playing for the Mighty Bluebirds very soon.

Not good enough when the Club is paying over 30k a week Blue . Like what's been said if this was the likes of Chopra you'll have enough to say , but its ok Bellamy . When you're getting paid over 30k a week , I expect one to turn up to the matches - unless of course there's been a family tragedy or something along those lines and if that's the case then its more than fair enough

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 am

Self inflicted. If was a player of another team he would be getting a slating. I do hope he comes back ready to perform though or we may as well rip up his contract.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 am

The official line is still that Bellamy has a torn calf. He misses the Wolves game, and according to Malky, it's up to the Wales medical team, Chris Coleman, and Bellamy himself whether he plays against Belgium and Serbia.

Seen Bellamy play three times this season; Wales v Bosnia, Huddersfield, and Brighton. He did very little in any of the games.

Whether its his calf, his head, or a combination of the two, hope he sorts it out soon.

Sorry for not being very sympathetic, but we had enough of this with Koumas, Parry, Chopra, and to some extent, Bothroyd. Does nobody any good, least of all the player himself.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Always wondered what it took to become a self richous prick, having read some of the posts on this thread, now I know.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Still in the Welsh squad though :?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Doesn't a torn calf muscle put you out for at least a month. If so, is the club saying that they expect that he won't be over his problem, physical or personal for at least four weeks?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Craig will have about 14 days away from football for personal reasons and please leave it at that.

Bellamy loves playing football and loves Cardiff City and 100% will be back playing for the Mighty Bluebirds very soon.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91850 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Wish I could take 14 days Everytime I had personal issues, I'd start a row twice a month.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Its nice to see double standards are still as rife as ever.

This board thought it was fair game to put Michael Chopras public issues in the public domain, revelled in it fact as "Carl was first to break the news Chops had problem", now as the board are asking for privacy.

Its a shame the board didnt take the same stance when it undermimed the club at any given opportunity in Jones last season.

Here here pal :old: