Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WALES SUPPORTERS CLUB

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm

had tickets back today for wales v belgium game ... what a piss off .... they tell you that you will get the best available seats ... which i thought would be in the grandstand [which i asked for] .... but what i had instead is not a seat in the middle of the ninian stand or the singing area of the canton stand or near the away support .... what i had back for me and my young son was 2 tickets in block 112 in bb row at the very back away from any atmosphere whatsoever .... to anyone thinking of joining the supporters club for the best home tickets then my message for you is DONT BOTHER AND JUST BUY YOUR OWN TICKETS .... that way you`ll sit where you want ....... RANT OVER .... THANKS FOR READING! :evil:

Re: WALES SUPPORTERS CLUB

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm

I noticed that when buying. So bought direct from Cardiff ticket office.
Got better choice of seat.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 pm

glas wrote:I noticed that when buying. So bought direct from Cardiff ticket office.

im pissed off because when i asked about the grandstand they said they kept most of those seats for guests! .... sod the guests i say .... throw them up in the gods ... the free loaders should be thankful for a free ticket!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 pm

I again got the tournament ticket, asked for Family Stand. For both the Euros & now next week, I (so far) can't complain. Right behind the goals, row N.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 pm

AHERNE wrote:
glas wrote:I noticed that when buying. So bought direct from Cardiff ticket office.

im pissed off because when i asked about the grandstand they said they kept most of those seats for guests! .... sod the guests i say .... throw them up in the gods ... the free loaders should be thankful for a free ticket!

Agree with that.

Have you got away membership as well?

Still not got mine but want to travel away.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

glas wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Agree with that.

Have you got away membership as well?

Still not got mine but want to travel away.

yes ive got the away membership ... the prices seem good to be honest and i`ll be going to scotland and hopefully belgium away! ... but still pissed off with these tickets today! :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:20 pm

away membership does not help with home tickets its good value at ten pounds for 2 years and guarantees away tickets...tournament season ticket holders SHOULD get good home game seats though...this was agreed in a FAW meeting.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:25 pm

corky wrote:away membership does not help with home tickets its good value at ten pounds for 2 years and guarantees away tickets...tournament season ticket holders SHOULD get good home game seats though...this was agreed in a FAW meeting.

i bought for the belgium and scotland matches corky because i cant tell what im working next year until next year! ... id just like to think id have been given better tickets than that ... lets be honest would YOU be happy joining and be given seats in 112 row bb? i already know the answer to that ................ NO!
Last edited by AHERNE on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm

why bother anyway with Coleman in charge there's only one way the national team is going :(

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Angry Man wrote:why bother anyway with Coleman in charge there's only one way the national team is going :(

have faith brother! ... remember speeds start ... it was dire! ... lets just wait and see!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Angry Man wrote:why bother anyway with Coleman in charge there's only one way the national team is going :(

have faith brother! ... remember speeds start ... it was dire! ... lets just wait and see!

faith in Coleman, :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:32 pm

I just sit anywhere to be honest...unless its full ofcourse....I look around for tidy views and sit there :D If someone comes along I move to another seat lol

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:37 pm

corky wrote:I just sit anywhere to be honest...unless its full ofcourse....I look around for tidy views and sit there :D If someone comes along I move to another seat lol

maybe i`ll try that in the grandstand then! ... sit in one of the "GUESTS" seats .... you know the ones who earn loads of money but still get to go places free of charge while us hard earners PAY!