Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rob Earnshaw

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:11 pm

FCBluebirdofcardiff wrote:Earnie has every right to stay and fight for his place,Malky has treated him with total disrespect by not giving him a fair crack at the whip,How many minutes did he play last season?...players get injured and maybe he is prepared to train hard and wait,instead of calling him greedy like all you snipers keep doing have you ever thought he is City through and through and only wants to play for the club he loves,some people are idiots and drive players out with their pathetic comments most of which probably never go to a game.

totally agree with you lad...if earnie wants to work hard in training and hope to get a start good luck to him

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:14 pm

taffyapple wrote:
FCBluebirdofcardiff wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
FCBluebirdofcardiff wrote:Earnie has every right to stay and fight for his place,Malky has treated him with total disrespect by not giving him a fair crack at the whip,How many minutes did he play last season?...players get injured and maybe he is prepared to train hard and wait,instead of calling him greedy like all you snipers keep doing have you ever thought he is City through and through and only wants to play for the club he loves,some people are idiots and drive players out with their pathetic comments most of which probably never go to a game.

Oh For Gods sake!!

Cry me a river.

Earnie is not Championship standard any more

"He only wants to play for the Club he loves"???????
I might be new to messageboards but I ain't stupid,only had to read your previous posts to find out what your about it's not rocket science. :o
and this is how new members get treated by fellow fans...tut tut tut
Didnt see anyone twisting his arm when West Brom came in for him. Earnie was not
heard to say "I only want to play for the Club I love" back then. Nobody is driving
Earnie out. He is not good enough.

I loved little Earnie years back. He's not the same player. What is it with our supporters?
Koumas was the same "lets get Jason back"... he was SHITE when he came back.

Talking shite from a thousand miles away again are we,when did you last see Earnie or even City play live?

14 posts yet you know where I'm working and how often i've been to games??? :lol: :lol:

Why oh why do grown men need to be three or four people at once?

Earnie had his day and it was about three years ago. Dont get so melodramatic

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Oh For Gods sake!!

Cry me a river.

I might be new to messageboards but I ain't stupid,only had to read your previous posts to find out what your about it's not rocket science. :o

Didnt see anyone twisting his arm when West Brom came in for him. Earnie was not
heard to say "I only want to play for the Club I love" back then. Nobody is driving

I loved little Earnie years back. He's not the same player. What is it with our supporters?

Talking shite from a thousand miles away again are we,when did you last see Earnie or even City play live?

14 posts yet you know where I'm working and how often i've been to games??? :lol: :lol:

Yeh righto :?

you really really are new to the board

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Oh For Gods sake!!

Cry me a river.

Yeh righto :?

you really really are new to the board

yup and not sure I will be continuing if this is what it's like,seems like a pile of know it alls arguing with each other,seems I was ill advised.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm

yup and not sure I will be continuing if this is what it's like,seems like a pile of know it alls arguing with each other,seems I was ill advised.[/quote]

Taraaaa! :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:45 pm

droopy wrote:yup and not sure I will be continuing if this is what it's like,seems like a pile of know it alls arguing with each other,seems I was ill advised.

The only 'know it all' having an argument is you :D The rest of us have been debating an interesting issue about our club :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

broadwell blue wrote:
droopy wrote:yup and not sure I will be continuing if this is what it's like,seems like a pile of know it alls arguing with each other,seems I was ill advised.

The only 'know it all' having an argument is you :D The rest of us have been debating an interesting issue about our club :ayatollah:

That's not my quote. That is from FCBluebirdofCardiff or whatever his name is :lol:

I said good riddance to him when he said he would leave :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

droopy wrote:
broadwell blue wrote:

That's not my quote. That is from FCBluebirdofCardiff or whatever his name is :lol:

Yes I realised it wasn't your quote , he is laugh a minute that guy.... and hes started a new thread about earnshaw & short memories lol

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 pm

broadwell blue wrote:
droopy wrote:
broadwell blue wrote:

Yes I realised it wasn't your quote , he is laugh a minute that guy.... and hes started a new thread about earnshaw & short memories lol

The guy sounds a first class prick to be fair. We are not Cardiff fans because we don't all agree that Earnshaw is the best striker in the world who can get us 50 goals this season if Malky let's him off the bench! :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 pm

droopy wrote:
broadwell blue wrote:
droopy wrote:
broadwell blue wrote:

The guy sounds a first class prick to be fair. We are not Cardiff fans because we don't all agree that Earnshaw is the best striker in the world who can get us 50 goals this season if Malky let's him off the bench! :lol:

He's a multi-poster.

He'll be back as someone else tomorrow

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Earnie has had his day, and he's League 1 standard at best. He was given his opportunites last year when he came on on several occasions and he looked lost.