Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new rumour or isit?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 pm

just had a text asking do i know whats gone on with the cardiff squad so i rang my mate and said what one of the hundred stories do you wanna know ? lol he said hes heard two players had a fight and been dropped from the squad, i said let me guess bellers and turner and he asks how do i know i said cause they are both injured thats why they didnt play against bristol last week, some the rumours are getting laughable now but maybe it is true... ? in the words of some the posters mmmmmmmmmm

Re: new rumour or isit?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 pm

:lol:

Bellers and Turner did not have a fight!

I know this because I saw Bellamy alive and Well passing the Plymouth Arms at 6.15pm last night! ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 pm

people just putting 2 and 2 together like normal :lol: hopefully now with noone signing and hopefuly no1 leaves at all and we push on and support the boys :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:51 pm

:twisted:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 pm

citybluechris wrote:people just putting 2 and 2 together like normal :lol: hopefully now with noone signing and hopefuly no1 leaves at all and we push on and support the boys :ayatollah:

No plans for players to leave!

But as we know, when a transfer deadline is approaching, every player has a price! Lets just hope if somebody does go, Malky fights a good deal for the club!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
citybluechris wrote:people just putting 2 and 2 together like normal :lol: hopefully now with noone signing and hopefuly no1 leaves at all and we push on and support the boys :ayatollah:

No plans for players to leave!

But as we know, when a transfer deadline is approaching, every player has a price! Lets just hope if somebody does go, Malky fights a good deal for the club!

aslong as a one or 2 defenders come in and im happy :lol: if any players leave id of thought it be earnie and keinan the players who wont play much

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 pm

I heard bellamy threw the first punch. Turner took it, then turner went to town on him. You heard it here first

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:01 pm

If Turner punched Bellamy then he will never walk again never mind play football!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:I heard bellamy threw the first punch. Turner took it, then turner went to town on him. You heard it here first

:lol: bellers probs did it after saying you do a long fuckin ball pass again ima smash ewww :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Turner had to wait for Bellers to get a chair so he could reach him...Turner is a mountain

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Turner was not training at the vale today. However, the team spirit among those who were looked excellent.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm

yawn yawn

Craig Bellemy

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Anyone on here know him well enough to bring his attention to a thread wishing him well?

In case there is..

Hope everything turns out as well as can be expected Craig. (whatever the outcome)

We would miss out on a world class player though.

Bloobird through and through. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Craig Bellemy

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Over 170 views and no one wants to wish him well?

Shocked to be honest. :shock:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:28 pm

SBF1 wrote:Over 170 views and no one wants to wish him well?

Shocked to be honest. :shock:

Scap that!! :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31731001/

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 pm

all the best Craig, keep strong mukka ! The best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another one :ayatollah:

stand tall f**k em all good call

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

ristey1927 wrote:all the best Craig, keep strong mukka ! The best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another one :ayatollah:

stand tall f**k em all good call

:shock: :shock: :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm

SBF1 wrote:Anyone on here know him well enough to bring his attention to a thread wishing him well?

In case there is..

Hope everything turns out as well as can be expected Craig. (whatever the outcome)

We would miss out on a world class player though.

Bloobird through and through. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you fester he is a great player and disagree he is a bluebird through and through though :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 pm

all the best craig hope you see sense and play again this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm

I hope Craig can sort out is issues and come back strong and focused. Good luck Beller's.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Merlin wrote::lol:

Bellers and Turner did not have a fight!

I know this because I saw Bellamy alive and Well passing the Plymouth Arms at 6.15pm last night! ;)

Lmao, Oliver kahn vs robbie earnshaw springs to mind