Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you had the choice which one would you pick

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Rhodes for £8 million or Maynard for £3 million??? Maynard all day long for me, proven goalscorer at this level and looks a far classier player. £8 million is a lot of money for a striker not proven at Championship level, think Blackburn are in for a big fall. Think we got the better deal, what say you all??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If you had the choice which one would you pick

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Think kean is just buying anyone cos thats his way he think will get him out of this league ...he's forgetting hes a shit manager and he has big pressure on him again to get them up ,they could do well but few losses and the fans will be on his back.

Im happy with maynard ,pacy,young and can score ,rhodes looks good but untested in this league and now a big money move with pressure .

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Maynard for 3m

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 pm

d20 wrote:Think kean is just buying anyone cos thats his way he think will get him out of this league ...he's forgetting hes a shit manager and he has big pressure on him again to get them up ,they could do well but few losses and the fans will be on his back.

Im happy with maynard ,pacy,young and can score ,rhodes looks good but untested in this league and now a big money move with pressure .

I agree I like Rhodes as well (not at £8 million) but shit managers = shit teams. Their already on his back from last season. Rhodes will be their most expensive signing ever and if he turns out a dud in this league Blackburn could tumble just as they did last season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:40 pm

8mil far to much for team in champ to be paying for player parachute payments or not! we have advantage of been here worn t-shirt they havnt!!! seems like rat race between thew teams to get best team better than premier ! :lol: