Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Presuming...

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Bellamy isn't retiring and that the Maynard deal goes through... What would your tactics be for this season? In my opinion I would stick with the 4-5-1 when defending that can change into a 4-3-3 when we are attacking!
My team would be
Marshall
McNaughton Hudson Turner Taylor
Mutch
Kim Bo Whittingham
Noone Bellamy
Maynard

What would you do now if you was Malky? We still need another defender in my opinion!

Re: Presuming...

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Bluebird1711 wrote:Bellamy isn't retiring and that the Maynard deal goes through... What would your tactics be for this season? In my opinion I would stick with the 4-5-1 when defending that can change into a 4-3-3 when we are attacking!
My team would be
Marshall
McNaughton Hudson Turner Taylor
Mutch
Kim Bo Whittingham
Noone Bellamy
Maynard

What would you do now if you was Malky? We still need another defender in my opinion!

Yeah agree with the defender bit, but don't think Kim bo can play centre midfield? He'd have to play on the wings I reckon

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Gunnarsson instead of Mutch :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Pondering all the options just makes me sit back and smile :)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Gavlar wrote:Pondering all the options just makes me sit back and smile :)

Indeed, a good headache for malky to have

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Malky won't do this, but I'd give it a try.

Marshall
Connolly Turner Hudson Taylor
Kim Whittingham Noone
Bellamy Maynard Smith

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

The options we have now are ridiculous considering 2 years ago in the first gane of the season we couldn't even fill the bench! To think that Helgusson, Velikonja, Smith, Conway etc could come of the bench is crazy! Would like a strong right back, haven't got total faith in McNaughton any more!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Ow can u pick a team an not put mason in I know we got loads of quality but this kid lights up the game