Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Watch the Martyrs in Southern League action this coming Saturday 1st September at Penydarren Park ko3pm. Merthyr Town v North Leigh. Come and show your support for the lads after thier unbeaten start to the season. UP THE TOWN..!!! (repost and spread the word)

Prices: Adults-£8
Concessions-£6
U16's £1

However as Cardiff are playing Sunday ,Cardiff season ticket holders can gain entry for just £5!

So why not come along as support our 100% fan owned club and get back on the terraces! UP THE TOWN!

Re: Saturday

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I would but I'm working. :|

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 pm

f**k it i'll go but lets just say i'm under 16. ;)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:f**k it i'll go but lets just say i'm under 16. ;)

And gets drunk of panda pop. :D

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

No scamming please young Rhys ;) £5 is nothing to you Championship boys!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:25 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Great to hear they are unbeaten do far this season. Can't make tomorrow but will be popping over for a few games during the season. 2 questions how many leagues below conference are you now and what are hopes/expectations this season?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm

martyr wrote:

No scamming please young Rhys ;) £5 is nothing to you Championship boys!

Young Rhys you're only 16 yourself :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 pm

haven't you heard we're all supporting newport county now ;)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

No offence Martyr but I think the idea of £8 but £5 to Cardiff Season Ticket Holders is a stupid idea and likely to
make you lose support rather than gain.

Why not £5 to everyone?

After all, why should locals or people in the surrounding area have to pay £3 more than someone who has a season ticket at Cardiff but decided to pop up to Merthyr once in a blue moon?

If Cardiff had a fall from grace coinciding with a Newport County doing a Wimbledon and Cardiff said, hey Newport Fans, come down to the CCS and if your a Newport Season Ticket Holder we give you £3 off one would not be amused.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Callums on the pitch before or during half time :lol:
Parading the u14s welsh academy cup and the academy league cup i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Double winners :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Great to hear they are unbeaten do far this season. Can't make tomorrow but will be popping over for a few games during the season. 2 questions how many leagues below conference are you now and what are hopes/expectations this season?

At the moment mate, we are 3 below the conference, in 2010 we liquidated and started again 3 leagues lower, we got back up two straight away and this is the third, we've had a good start, got a strong squad, so hopefully playoffs and the comeback will be completed!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Parading the u14s welsh academy cup and the academy league cup i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: Happy days mate!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

martyr wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:Great to hear they are unbeaten do far this season. Can't make tomorrow but will be popping over for a few games during the season. 2 questions how many leagues below conference are you now and what are hopes/expectations this season?

At the moment mate, we are 3 below the conference, in 2010 we liquidated and started again 3 leagues lower, we got back up two straight away and this is the third, we've had a good start, got a strong squad, so hopefully playoffs and the comeback will be completed!

Great would love to see Merthyr in the football league

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Tell callum well done, i think there is food laid on aswell for them, should be a good day for the boys :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Tell callum well done, i think there is food laid on aswell for them, should be a good day for the boys :ayatollah:

The whole winning team are going ??