Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For about 10 days

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 pm

I have been told Bells is now going away for 10 days to relax away from football.

Hopefully will return and all will be well. :ayatollah:

Re: For about 10 days

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been told Bells is now going away for 10 days to relax away from football.

Is there a chance he can walk way?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Does he know he has an international in 8 days or is he just 'going away' from Cardiff NOT football as a whole.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm

So what's the situation?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:01 pm

What's gone on then?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Are we paying him for these 10 days?? If he is not in training or in the squad becasue he's decided to "go away for 10 days" then he shouldnt get paid.... He signed the contract he should honour it

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Hopefully he'll get his injury rested, get this head straight ready for selection for our team ASAP, know lets stop dwelling on possibilities and focus on welcoming the brilliant Craig Noone for our club, excellent young signing at a very reasonable price, good work Malky :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm

...the best PR job the club have EVER done this, managing to keep it out of the papers. Fair play to that amiable loser Maconliffe. :ayatollah:

Most out of character :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Craig has today been playing golf down in Llanelli on the Machynys course.

Hope he sorts his issues out!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:So what's the situation?

I'ts nothing to do with malky, cardiff city or a transfer to another club, he has private matters to sort out and we should all respect that and let him get on with it, in the mean time let us get on with supporting the city.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 pm

cityone wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:So what's the situation?

I'ts nothing to do with malky, cardiff city or a transfer to another club, he has private matters to sort out and we should all respect that and let him get on with it, in the mean time let us get on with supporting the city.

He didnt look himself against Huddersfield..... Very quiet on the pitch

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:57 pm

annis ,heard hes def gone ,will be announced pretty soon...not good for bells very personal.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm

He cant just leave, hes under contract.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:05 pm

If it is to do with family problems I think we should all stop asking, would you like private matters broadcast to everyone?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Are we paying him for these 10 days?? If he is not in training or in the squad becasue he's decided to "go away for 10 days" then he shouldnt get paid.... He signed the contract he should honour it

Yes he should get paid. People get ill and depression is an illness. If after 10 days he decides to walk away then his contract should be cancelled with immediate effect.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been told Bells is now going away for 10 days to relax away from football.

Lets hope everything gets sorted and bellers comes back with a new lease of life :ayatollah: