Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just received anonymous phonecall.....

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Off A member of an Atlanitic fishing company saying that Craig Bellamy is leaving the country to take up a career in deep sea fishing. You heard it here first

Re: Just received anonymous phonecall.....

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Off A member of an Atlanitic fishing company saying that Craig Bellamy is leaving the country to take up a career in deep sea fishing. You heard it here first

Ive also heared a rumour off my pigeon that he will be on the next season of trawlermen? Can you confirm?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:Off A member of an Atlanitic fishing company saying that Craig Bellamy is leaving the country to take up a career in deep sea fishing. You heard it here first

Ive also heared a rumour off my pigeon that he will be on the next season of trawlermen? Can you confirm?

Just waiting for signal from the vessel. Currently in a tropical storm so can't get through. Looking very likely though. He's been sporting a new tattoo this year as well of free willy if you've noticed as well. Coincidence? I think not

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:

Just waiting for signal from the vessel. Currently in a tropical storm so can't get through. Looking very likely though. He's been sporting a new tattoo this year as well of free willy if you've noticed as well. Coincidence? I think not

Was it a whale? Thank fook for that i thought he was sleeping wife my wife and had a portrait of her! Keep us posted :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:

Was it a whale? Thank fook for that i thought he was sleeping wife my wife and had a portrait of her! Keep us posted :ayatollah:

Mate just text me now, reckon bellamy was walking up the a470 stark naked with a Godzilla mask on. Any truth in this?