Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Balls On The Line

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 am

Does anybody "in the know" have the testicular fortitude to say who the player involved in possibly leaving is? :D

Re: Balls On The Line

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 am

No

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:00 am

:lol: And what ? spoil everyone's guessing game

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 am

Probably told to keep it hush by the club.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am

If the bookies took the bet Id slam down a few grand on that no "high profile" player leaves or retires in this window.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 am

RichardBluebird wrote:If the bookies took the bet Id slam down a few grand on that no "high profile" player leaves or retires in this window.

I'm appalled you don't consider Dekel Keinan high profile! :D

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 am

RichardBluebird wrote:If the bookies took the bet Id slam down a few grand on that no "high profile" player leaves or retires in this window.

Like you got a few grand,unless your thinking of maxing your student loan. :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Like you got a few grand,unless your thinking of maxing your student loan. :lol:

I only I was in the student loan age bracket :old: But I stand by what I said, no first team squad member to leave before the window closes

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I only I was in the student loan age bracket :old: But I stand by what I said, no first team squad member to leave before the window closes

OOPS,Should have had my glasses on when I first read your post-thought you were Redbluebird. :oops: ummm lend us a tenner butty. :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

OOPS,Should have had my glasses on when I first read your post-thought you were Redbluebird. :oops: ummm lend us a tenner butty. :lol:

No f**k off you blind b*stard :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: