Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REMEMBER ANGRY MAN SAID WE WOULD SIGN NO ONE

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 am

Well he was almost right he just added to many spaces, when he said NO ONE he actually meant NOONE, fair play, finally one of his text messages from a mate who he heard talking to someone who's brother met someone who heard some one talking was bang on, Finger on the pulse or what. ;)

Re: REMEMBER ANGRY MAN SAID WE WOULD SIGN NO ONE

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 am

sums it up, shouldnt listen to drunken west ham fans :D

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 am

BigGwynram wrote:Well he was almost right he just added to many spaces, when he said NO ONE he actually meant NOONE, fair play, finally one of his text messages from a mate who he heard talking to someone who's brother met someone who heard some one talking was bang on, Finger on the pulse or what. ;)

His finger is somewhere, not sure about on the pulse :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Well he was almost right he just added to many spaces, when he said NO ONE he actually meant NOONE, fair play, finally one of his text messages from a mate who he heard talking to someone who's brother met someone who heard some one talking was bang on, Finger on the pulse or what. ;)

small penis syndrome :o

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:43 am

Has anyone actually questioned why he is called angryman, I got told yesterday that he swings both ways and got found out by his misses.

I wish to point out that this is just a rumour that is doing the rounds and that I no way accusing Adam Brown of being bi-sexual, however Im not shocked either....

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

small penis syndrome :o

Cant say i have checked him out, but i will take your word on that :lol:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Has anyone actually questioned why he is called angryman, I got told yesterday that he swings both ways and got found out by his misses.

I wish to point out that this is just a rumour that is doing the rounds and that I no way accusing Adam Brown of being bi-sexual, however Im not shocked either....

keyboard warrior alert!! :lol: :evil:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

Angry Man wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Has anyone actually questioned why he is called angryman, I got told yesterday that he swings both ways and got found out by his misses.

keyboard warrior alert!! :lol: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats rich coming from you, people know who I am. I dont need to hide behind a made up name, Id introduce myself to you at CCS or a away game sometime but your never there :bootyshake: