Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IMPORTANT NOTICE......Please Read

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 am

It's that time of the year again when the b*stard spiders start moving back inside!!!

We already had issues with 4/5 of the little gits.......and the bigger ones will be back soon.

Time to start checking behind doors when you enter a room. Put your head around the door slowly and check the ceiling.

I hope this notice has put you 'on guard' and has been helpful.

Don't know what's happening to Loan Notes, mind. Nor Bellamy!

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE......Please Read

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 am

Purple in Cwmbran wrote:It's that time of the year again when the b*stard spiders start moving back inside!!!

We already had issues with 4/5 of the little gits.......and the bigger ones will be back soon.

Time to start checking behind doors when you enter a room. Put your head around the door slowly and check the ceiling.

I hope this notice has put you 'on guard' and has been helpful.

Don't know what's happening to Loan Notes, mind. Nor Bellamy!

i hate spiders

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 am

Everyone should have a wing mirror spider too, impressive webs on the car door but surprisingly they do not attach the web to the car window... clever critters...

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

hailesy wrote:Everyone should have a wing mirror spider too, impressive webs on the car door but surprisingly they do not attach the web to the car window... clever critters...

Had one today!!

they Ok.......it's the one's with hairs on their legs I've got a problem with!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Pandemonium in my house when a spider is discovered. The hairy house spiders a major problem. Seen me with an extendable snooker cue with a boxing glove on the end before now.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

no wonder dfs does so well prior to xmas.. sofas take a right bashing this time of year with women and kids jumping up on them to get away from spiders!! ;)

one thing i notice is the little fecker who goes behind the fire place, comes back a year later bigger!!